• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Du'a of Strength

john313

warrior-poet
a brother wrote this beautiful du'a and i wanted to share it with everyone. i intend to make it every morning between Tahajud and Fajr. it seems like a great way to start the day.

*Du'a of Strength*

Praise and Glory be to you Oh Allah you are the Most High the Most Merciful

Oh Allah, i beg that you strengthen me and fortify me with faith, patience, love, peace and extinction of my selfish desires

Oh Allah, i beg that you purify my intention and allow your perfect and holy Will to take control of my mind and use it to carry out your perfect intention

i beg that you capture my soul in the light and purify it with a through purification

i sacrifice my identity, my life and my soul to you Oh Allah that you may use me as you Will

i beg that you continue to strengthen me with immeasurable faith, an unbreaking spirit, courage, nobility and patience as i make my way through the darkness and into light, through the fire and into the Kingdom, from ignorance to knowledge and from selfishness to selflessness

As i cross the ever so narrow Sirat, i beg that you strengthen my spirit by granting me eternal light, patience, understanding and knowledge

Oh Allah, if ever i stumble from the straight path, i beg that you strengthen me with the power to achieve so that i may never fall into ignorance, fear and weak faith

i beg that you strengthen me with eternal remembrance

i beg that you strengthen me to always control my emotions in every situation

i beg that you strengthen me to submit to you perfectly

I beg that you strengthen me to never sin again and to be a perfect manifestation of your Will

i beg forgiveness for all my mistakes and all my sins

i beg that you strengthen me to enjoin the right and forbid the wrong

Praise and Glory be to you Oh Allah

Your Will be done