• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Drunk posting on RF...

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
So...I'm on the train, travelling safely home after a couple of ripping beers.
(Mornington Peninsula Collosal Squid and Hargreaves Hill RIS for those playing at home)

I've spent the fairly long trip trying to drunk recruit new staff, plus post on RF.

Both efforts were clearly brilliantly done.
My question is around just how sensible this is...
Is it (a) brilliant or (b) epiphanic?

Last edited:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
(Mornington Peninsula Collosal Squid and Hargreaves Hill RIS for those playing at home)

I've spent the fairly long trip trying to drunk recruit new staff, plus post on RF.

the only smart thing about it......

you weren't driving home

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
the only smart thing about it......

you weren't driving home

Driving drunk is totally irresponsible and selfish. I took the long way home (2 trains) and now have to catch 2 trains to work, but that's better than driving drunk.

Stanyon

WWMRD?

When I used to drink I found there was much wisdom in purchasing an EZ eyes keyboard as the one eye closed trick only works to a certain point of intoxication, large bright yellow keys with black print.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
When I used to drink I found there was much wisdom in purchasing an EZ eyes keyboard as the one eye closed trick only works to a certain point of intoxication, large bright yellow keys with black print.

Heh...I just post for fun when drunk, and leave the serious crap for my sober moments.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I still haven't got the knack of drinking. You have to drink at the right speed with the appropriate amount of food and water. If you don't do it right the cost is high, and no matter what it turns to lard within 24 hours.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I still haven't got the knack of drinking. You have to drink at the right speed with the appropriate amount of food and water. If you don't do it right the cost is high, and no matter what it turns to lard within 24 hours.

Like anything in life, the key is practise.