• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Druid Horoscope-what's your sign?

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
ugol7.gif
Druid Horoscope- What's your sign?

• Apple-tree - December 23 - January 1, June 25 - July 4
  • Ash - May 25 - June 3, November 22 - December 1
  • Beech - December 21-22
  • Birch - June 24
  • Chestnut - May 15-24, November 12-21
  • Cypress - January 25 - February 3, July 26 - August 4
  • Elm - January 12-24, July 15-25
  • Fig - June 14-23, December 12-21
  • Fir - January 2-11, July 5-14
  • Hazelnut - March 22-31, September 24 - October 3
  • Hornbeam - June 4-13, December 2-11
  • Jasmine - May 1-14, November 3-11
  • Kartas Southern - February 9-18, August 14-23
  • Linden (Lime tree) - March 11-20, September 13-22
  • Maple - April 11-20, October 14-23
  • Mountain Ash - April 1-10, October 4-13
  • Nut - April 21-30, October 24 - November 2
  • Oak - March 21
  • Olive - September 23
  • Pine - February 19-28, August 24 - September 2
  • Poplar - February 4-8, August 5-13
  • Willow - March 1-10, September 3-12

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
I am Jasmine:

This sign is rather mobile, alive, and sociable. Moreover, people of this sign tend to be interesting interlocutors who attract people around them. Thus, they are always in the highlight. Also, they are the ones who are expected to create homely atmosphere around them. We see them as balanced, cheerful people who do not have any problems in their life. However, their closest people know how sensitive and vulnerable they are.

Hence, Jasmine is a pessimistic sign, though it tries to hide it. These people are quite prudent and their actions are full of cautious and far-sightedness. Jasmine, like no one else, understands what advantage diplomacy and harmonious relations with others can give. Unfortunately, these qualities do not often reveal at home. Jasmine sees home as a place, where it can satisfy its need for independence.

These people do not like to feel compelled and do not like restrictions and obligations. On the other hand, they are men/women of duty. They know what to feel responsible means. However, this feeling doesn't excite them at all.

Jasmines aren't easy partners in marriage life, as they quickly get disappointed and become full of stereotypes and biases.

They love children and feel comfortable with them. They do not expect a lot from life, while they center their hopes on children. They can easily and clearly explain complex questions to children. Children are the greatest pleasure and satisfaction in Jasmine's life.

Jasmine is not a materialist, but they often have a good salary. They like to work, and such qualities as intelligence and agility are highly appreciated by their bosses.

Jasmine features: critical mind, intelligence, imagination, and intuition.
Sign representatives: Frost, Martin Luther King, and Senkevich.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Mine is Hazelnut (Mmm... I love hazelnuts!).
Hazelnut

This sign often seems weak and unprepossessing. It does not impose its own identity or opinions. But if you get to know Hazelnut closer, you will be fascinated by its charm and unusual mind. Hazelnut doesn't demand much and adapts to all conditions and circumstances of life, understanding the laws of life.

These people's appearance is somewhat magic. They can make themselves pleasant for people. Moreover, they can make people love them if needed. This sign can be kind, wise, and patient. On the other hand, it may be dangerous, evil, and harmful. Its behavior and attitude towards people depend on its minute mood or caprice. It can be absolutely kind or extremely evil. Many people of this sign born in Middle Ages were defamed of sorcery - and not always without a reason. Once Hazelnut becomes committed to somebody, it will do everything possible to make this person's life better and easier. But be cautious, if you don't succeed in winning this sign's sympathies.

Despite its modesty and calmness, this sign never stays unnoticed. People of this sign are quite original; unlike other people, they treat life differently. Even when they are loved, they are in anxiety. They can read people's most secret thoughts, make unexpected proposals, or do something totally unexpected.

The sign is not balanced at all. Thus, it can be a real self-starter or let everything ride. Hazelnut knows what kind of person it is. In love, this sign can be the most beloved or the most painful partner. Its mood changes very often. If you like risks, then this is your choice. Even if you don't get rest and ease with Hazelnut, your life will be rather exciting.

These peoples' knowledge is deep and diverse; they learn fast and effectively. However, the field, in which they will use their knowledge, depends on their good will.

The sign features: analytical mind, intuition, and imagination.
The sign representatives: Rafael, Van Gogh, Toscanini, Sophie Loren, and Nelson.
"This sign is not balanced at all." Kinda goes against the whole Libra thing, then!

Draka

Wonder Woman
Mine doesn't really fit me at all...very few points describe me...most are completely off.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
You found that, too, Draka?

I was a bit worried that I fell into the trap of "believing any zodiac sign is true". Somehow, it's kind of reassuring to find one that doesn't fit me.

Which is odd, since I think Druidus posted a variation on this awhile back, and that seemed fairly accurate.

Maybe it's because the site is Russian?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Ah, well I have Russian ancestry - maybe that explains why some of it sounds right...................:D

Kartas Southern

The tree is rather shaggy, strong, and harmonious. It is a solid and beautiful plant. It can adapt to any conditions easily. This sign dreams of comfort and conveniences, but it can spend the night in the open air, once there is a need. The sign is quite healthy. It feels home everywhere and doesn't know what shyness is. It is quite dynamical, self-confident, and self-respecting. Also, it forces others to consider its opinion and points. On the other hand, these people are rather sensitive to jokes concerning their personality and don't understands them.

They like to astonish people and be in the highlight; they can scarify everything to achieve everyone's attention. These people think that it should be them who make the final decision and have the last word. They have the ability to resolve the most complicated problems. They don't realize how dangerous some satiations are. Moreover, they are quite improvident and often get tangled in unforeseen situations.

These people are quite optimistic, which results in frequent careless acts both in business and private life.This sign is inclined to excesses. Even though this sign seems independent, it is quickly responsive to external influences. Directed by a skillful person, people of this sign may become not a free but a necessary agent.

These people give their soul and body to the deed they choose. Therefore, there are many heroes and martyrs among people of this sign. Being an object of another person's influences, Kartas Southern has the ability to influence others as well. This sign can encourage people around it. It is rather persistent and among those who are always right.

It is sensitive, susceptible and sentimental - may be committed forever and see love as the greatest thing in the whole world. Everything else is seen as a way of time spending - pleasant enough but not important. These people are rather intelligent and have the ability of rational problem-evaluation. These people think and make their decisions so quickly that many people are just amazed. They have artistry in their character as well. Most often, they reveal their talents in the field of music. Anyway, they have a well-developed feeling of rhythm.

The sign is born for adventures. Hence, their life is quite mobile and diverse.

The sign features: impulsiveness, optimism, intelligence, and deduction skills.
The sign representatives: Galileo, Darwin, Kostyushko, Goethe, Brecht.

I must admit there are some traits that ring true - mainly the negative ones though..:)

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Like Michel, mine is Kartas Southern.

Funny thing, I was thinking about horoscopes on my birthday was last week.:p One thing I noticed in my Leo Horoscope and these is that with several broadly defined traits for each sign, I think most people could find a few under each sign that apply to them. It is entertaining though.

KirbyFan101

Resident Ball of Fluff
I find it to be inaccurate.

This is also the first horoscope I have seen to single a persons date of birth out "march 21".

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
CaptainXeroid said:
Like Michel, mine is Kartas Southern.

Funny thing, I was thinking about horoscopes on my birthday was last week.:p One thing I noticed in my Leo Horoscope and these is that with several broadly defined traits for each sign, I think most people could find a few under each sign that apply to them. It is entertaining though.
It's interesting that you say that. The American Indians have a horoscope as well, that consists of Animal totems. The Indians believe, however, that you are born under a certain totem, but you are suppossed to travel the whole wheel during your lifetime.

I had never seen a Druid Horoscope before the other day, I thought it would be fun to post it. I might put the American Indian Horoscope in it's appropriate thread. I am a Beaver :)biglaugh: ) And I'm a Cock in the Chinese Horoscope and there is a Zoraster Horoscope that says I am a Falcon. What a crazy combination that is, Bull-Cock-Beaver-Falcon-Jasmine. Those are my five signs.

Lady Crimson

credo quia absurdum
My horoscopes usually fit me well. I'm a pisces, a metallic Horse (chinese zodiac) and a bear (American Indian Horoscope). But the whole Linden tree thing didn't quite fit. There were a few aspects which don't suit me at all.

Hm....ES, if you thought your combination was wacked, what about mine? I'm a half horse, half bear that can breath underwater and smells like tea. :biglaugh:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
This sign often seems weak and unprepossessing. It does not impose its own identity or opinions.
That was the only line that doesn't fit me at all. Maybe I'm that tough nut that comes along every once in awhile that is very difficult to crack. That is if hazlenuts are ever hard to crack open.

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
EnhancedSpirit said:
It's interesting that you say that. The American Indians have a horoscope as well, that consists of Animal totems. The Indians believe, however, that you are born under a certain totem, but you are suppossed to travel the whole wheel during your lifetime. .
Which is based upon the Cherokee Medicine Wheel , is it not ? I have often wondered about that , as the European idea of a horoscope didn't seem to fit in with what I understand of First Nation Spirituality . But traveling the whole Wheel makes sense . :) Thanks for the insight ES .

BTW I'm a Serpent on the Wheel , which makes me a Scorpio and Jasmine ... or at lest those are the signs I was born under . Oh , and I'm a Ram { Black Sheep hehe } in the Chinese Zodiac .

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
My combinations work together nicely. Hmm... Do you think we should create another thread to discuss what happens when horoscopes combine? (That'd be kind of cool!)

Prima

Mine fit me perfectly. But then again, it's necessary to compare truth with your view of yourself and others view of you. The three can be rather different.

Besides mine being correct I have a connection with my sister-in-tree, Elizabeth I. Lots of odd little things, I suppose - I've always been fascinated with her, and we have some strange coincidences. One of them is the fact that we had the same childhood nickname
WILLOW
Willow is rather attractive and original. The sign is full of charm and mystery (this is especially applicable to Willow-women). Willow is full of ideas and desires that are not quite clearly defined even for the sign itself.

These people are very sensitive. They like solar heat and being by water. They feel all smells and tastes rather well. Like no one else, they never miss an opportunity to have fun and be joyful even for a minute.

One shouldn't think that the sign is full of mildness, as it might seem. Just the contrary, these people are rather businesslike and decided; they always know what they want.

Also, they never impose anything on anybody, as they respect other people and do not have the ambition of commanding.They have something poetic, too. Their melancholic sententae concerning the coming autumn and swift-flowing life should not be considered too seriously and seen as a sign of pessimism.

People of this sign are rather difficult partner, as they can't adapt fast and do not accept compromises. They frequently use defenselessness and feebleness as a means of tactics. Thus, they act as weak creatures that need protection. They do that just for fun or their own benefit. It is necessary to know that they are able to protect themselves well enough.

Their feelings are more romantic than sentimental. They love sensual pleasures and brings poetic coloring in them. They can't stand routine and dull feelings. The sign has artistic abilities, intuition, and rich imagination. Some of them happen to be quite good psychologists. Thus, they manage to read other people's ideas and desires.

Their life might be completely quiet, but they have an excessive inclination to love sufferings. However, one shouldn't take such complaints seriously, as this sign does not appreciate feelings that are not colored with sufferings.

The sign features: intuition and rich imagination.
The sign representatives: Elizabeth I (English), Smetana, and Morris Chevalier

Dark_Waltz

This sign is well-built, beautiful, and notable. It knows how to put emphasize on its advantages. It loves home, valuable things, and beautiful interior. It is necessary to mention that it often creates its lovely home.

It is believed that this sign knows what it wants and needs. However, it wants more from life and does its best to get it. There is nothing obedient in its character. People of this sign can plan and 'make' conditions they need. The sign is rather brave. These people know that life might resist their wishes. Hence, they accept this resistance adequately. They never allow bad luck to prevail over them.

Thanks to their boldness and ability to risk, they are the leaders. They are quite successful in professional field regardless of their specialization. Pine is very persistent in what it does, and it is very hard to stop it. People of this sign can deal with the most complicated situations. They are very fast and accurate in their actions.

Despite the fact that people of this sign tend to be affable and friendly in communication, they are not very generous. Their well-being and conveniences are of greatest importance for them. Failures of others do not prevent them from having a good night sleep, however they do express sympathy in conversations with their friends.

They have only one weakness, which is love. This sign is rather sensual and impulsive; they can easily have a mash on somebody, and then it is too late. On the other hand, this sign has a brilliant mind and ordered way of thinking. These people are good organizers. They set the goals, and they reach them, as a rule. They can wisely resolve any trouble they get into. And they do that with honor. The Pine sign is extremely favorable for women.

The sign features: aesthetic mind, organizing skills, and analytical skills.
The sign representatives: Copernicus, Confucius, Washington, Chopin, Caruso, and Elizabeth Taylor.
Nothing like me whatsoever but I love the smell of pine trees, then again I am not like Virgo sign either I think I am just one of those exceptions to the rule:162:

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
FeathersinHair said:
Mine is Hazelnut (Mmm... I love hazelnuts!).

"This sign is not balanced at all." Kinda goes against the whole Libra thing, then!
Yeah, Feathers! That's the first thing I noticed, too!

Storm Moon

† Spiritual Warrior †
I got Hazelnut as well.

Hazelnut

This sign often seems weak and unprepossessing. It does not impose its own identity or opinions. But if you get to know Hazelnut closer, you will be fascinated by its charm and unusual mind. Hazelnut doesn't demand much and adapts to all conditions and circumstances of life, understanding the laws of life.

These people's appearance is somewhat magic. They can make themselves pleasant for people. Moreover, they can make people love them if needed. This sign can be kind, wise, and patient. On the other hand, it may be dangerous, evil, and harmful. Its behavior and attitude towards people depend on its minute mood or caprice. It can be absolutely kind or extremely evil. Many people of this sign born in Middle Ages were defamed of sorcery - and not always without a reason. Once Hazelnut becomes committed to somebody, it will do everything possible to make this person's life better and easier. But be cautious, if you don't succeed in winning this sign's sympathies.

Despite its modesty and calmness, this sign never stays unnoticed. People of this sign are quite original; unlike other people, they treat life differently. Even when they are loved, they are in anxiety. They can read people's most secret thoughts, make unexpected proposals, or do something totally unexpected.

The sign is not balanced at all. Thus, it can be a real self-starter or let everything ride. Hazelnut knows what kind of person it is. In love, this sign can be the most beloved or the most painful partner. Its mood changes very often. If you like risks, then this is your choice. Even if you don't get rest and ease with Hazelnut, your life will be rather exciting.

These peoples' knowledge is deep and diverse; they learn fast and effectively. However, the field, in which they will use their knowledge, depends on their good will.

The sign features: analytical mind, intuition, and imagination.
The sign representatives: Rafael, Van Gogh, Toscanini, Sophie Loren, and Nelson.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Namaste

This is very interesting. Is there more background on this Druid (or other pagan") system and what the "signs" mean? According to this, my "sign" is the apple tree.

Any more "High Priestists" out there who can give more detail as to origin, history, meaning?

Om Namah Sivaya