• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Drugsdealers meet justice: 8 executed

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
The idea that homosexuality is a crime deserving of severe punishment is quite stupid and harmful because it effectively puts homosexuality in the same category as rape and murder. No sane person could compare a harmless act to rape or murder and say that they are similarly punishable.

And how homosexuality is related to the crimes of drug dealers, why even bring them in this discussion.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
And how homosexuality is related to the crimes of drug dealers, why even bring them in this discussion.

I was talking about the OP's beliefs, since he is the one who started this thread. I felt like pointing out the inconsistency that I observed in the opening post of this thread.

Kirran

Premium Member
You know exactly what I mean, don't try to put words into my mouth, it wont work.

I honestly wasn't trying to do that. I wouldn't. What you mean is, I think, that people who sell illegal drugs (weed, heroine, cocaine, opium) should be killed?

If so, I don't see why this shouldn't extend to people selling alcohol. If I've misunderstood, I apologise.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I was talking about the OP's beliefs, since he is the one who started this thread. I felt like pointing out the inconsistency that I observed in the opening post of this thread.

Many believe that homosexuals bring aids to the world even though that some blamed the monkey.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
As someone who is Aussie and therefore had this publicized EVERYWHERE since the whole ordeal started, can I just say, that there is speculation that this could have been prevented. The federal coppers, apparently had some information concerning the traffickers in question and could have arrested them before they went to Bali.

I'm sick of my FB wall being all sad for them. They took drugs into that country, (actually I think they were smuggling it out of the country, but whatever) they should face the consequences. **** em I say. (Although my sympathies are with their families, I ain't completely heartless.)

I do see a lot of news stories covering this and the families reactions to it choking up my TV in the near future, though. *Le sigh*

Kirran

Premium Member
Many believe that homosexuals bring aids to the world even though that some blamed the monkey.

Nobody 'brings' AIDS to the world. HIV, which causes AIDS, is transmitted via the contact of bodily fluids. It is originally derived from chimpanzees and macaques. Two separate strains.

Kirran

Premium Member

Nobody 'brings' AIDS to the world. HIV, which causes AIDS, is transmitted via the contact of bodily fluids. It is originally derived from chimpanzees and macaques. Two separate strains.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind

Yes the chimps to be blamed.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
As someone who is Aussie and therefore had this publicized EVERYWHERE since the whole ordeal started, can I just say, that there is speculation that this could have been prevented. The federal coppers, apparently had some information concerning the traffickers in question and could have arrested them before they went to Bali.

I'm sick of my FB wall being all sad for them. They took drugs into that country, (actually I think they were smuggling it out of the country, but whatever) they should face the consequences. **** em I say. (Although my sympathies are with their families, I ain't completely heartless.)

I do see a lot of news stories covering this and the families reactions to it choking up my TV in the near future, though. *Le sigh*

The bleeding hearts are out in force that's for sure! Paul Murray on Sky News will be unpopular today having given those who are crying foul a solid does of reality!

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
The bleeding hearts are out in force that's for sure! Paul Murray on Sky News will be unpopular today having given those who are crying foul a solid does of reality!

Ughh, there was some movement thingy that called for a minute silence to honor their deaths or something. Like seriously? I mean yeah, people died, sad. But **** giving those dogs a minute silence!

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Ughh, there was some movement thingy that called for a minute silence to honor their deaths or something. Like seriously? I mean yeah, people died, sad. But **** giving those dogs a minute silence!

They're criminals, why don't we give Ivan Malat a minute silence too?

A Melbourne university is setting up a scholarship in their honour.

What a complete joke.

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
They're criminals, why don't we give Ivan Malat a minute silence too?

A Melbourne university is setting up a scholarship in their honour.

What a complete joke.

OMG right?!! I don't think they should have been killed, but this martyring of these two drug dealers is quite disgusting.

jonathan180iq

I don't see how drug dealers are anymore guilty of immoral activity than soda manufacturers.

Don't think that analogy is strong enough? Change the product provided to anything that you find destructive:
  • Cigarettes
  • Alcohol
  • Anti-depressants
  • Aspirin
  • Sleeping Pills
  • Caffeine
  • Gambling
  • Gluttony (all food/beverages)
  • The Internet
  • Sex
  • Shopping
The only reason that there is a negative stigma associated with narcotics is because we have created one. While some narcotics are very obviously damaging to one's health, so are many other "normal" and accepted objects and practices in our society.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You know exactly what I mean, don't try to put words into my mouth, it wont work.
My brother became addicted to his pain pills that he was prescribed by a doctor and given by a pharmacist. This caused a lot of problems, he pushed those around him out of his life, he hurt those close to him, and legally he is still facing the consequences of his actions, actions that were the result of his opioid addiction.
And, what if I say you should die for being so strongly against vaccinations, which puts other people at risk? But no one has even hinted at that.