• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dreams

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
Do you see dreams as significant when it comes to divining? What is your opinion on dreams? I dream every night sometimes. My dreams have always mystified me. I’m interested in divination, so I wonder if I’ve been neglecting a source of divination (dreams) for many years.

Last edited:

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
I can't dream, or at least, I can't remember them. This stems from a extremely traumatic dream as a child which was actually a Lucid dream. A child of the Night Terrors phase getting a Lucid dream, is on a whole new level of terror. I won't get into this dream, but it's been a fact that ever since, if I do have any dreams, they are totally blocked.

The only exception seems to be dreams of naps. If I have a nap of my complete cycle to have REM then I will remember the dream. One such dream, and I bought a farm, with my animals that have given me a final rest from my Autistic Rage which has been the curse of my existence my entire life.