• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dreams and Visions

FFH

Veteran Member
I've noticed lately that more people are posting prophetic dreams on YouTube.

Keep in mind Gabriel is Noah's Heavenly name while you're watching this video clip.

Dream about Angel Gabriel

Prophesy Vision

Wedding Feast

Prophetic Dream 12-16-2006

I also had a dream a few nights ago.

The dream was simple, an extremely small brightly lit and colored planet slowly floated across the night sky and landed on the top of a snow covered mountain here in Salt Lake City, Utah. I could see this brightly lit planet float across the night sky from the South Jordan area, where I live, which is just 20 minutes from Salt Lake, and cross the valley to the other side towards Salt Lake and hit the highest peak on the east side, the snows on this mountain began to melt immediately and the waters began to flood every bit of ground.

As the floods began to approach me, I seemed to be standing closer to the flood, on higher ground, in a neigborhood closer to the flood. The flood was probably no more than a foot deep, but I prayed I would be taken off the earth to avoid the flood. At that point I lifted off the ground just high enough to avoid the flood from hitting me and could observe it plainly. I looked around and noticed everything was covered with water. No one was panicking, but all were very calm as they climbed on higher objects. It was a gentle flood, but covered everything.

I live just outside of Salt Lake City, Utah, and I seemed to be on a high point in the valley at this point in the dream, in a neighborhood on the base of this mountain and it was amazing to see complete flooding at such a high level above the valley, in a neighborhood located high above the valley.

It seemed to be a slow and steady flood, something that was flooding every bit of earth, it seemed to cover every bit of ground, but wasn't large or strong enough to move cars or houses or even smaller structures, it just went around them.

The dream ended as this was happening.

I had completely forgoten about this dream but on three different occasions some things I've been reading lately kept bringing the dream back to the forefront of my mind again and I thought I should write it down.

We are now in Revelation 12, as far as a Biblical time frame goes. I know that without a doubt.

Revelation 12
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The dragon represents Satan and the flood represents the evil that is flooding and covering the earth, which is trying to overtake the saints of Christ's church, which is represented by the woman in Revelation 12.

Those who are obedient to the Lord will escape Satan's destructive evil forces in these last days.

Last edited:

Darz

We are now in Revelation 12, as far as a Biblical time frame goes. I know that without a doubt.

Could be any day now...possibly a few weeks, months, years, or maybe another 1950+ years like it has been since John first had the revelations.

Stephanis1494

Stephanis
This is a very compelling dream you had. What do you believe is the proper method of dream interpretation? does the bible speak of it? how is one to know if there dream is of God or of there own subconscience? heaven forbid it, but how could one tell if a dream was from an evil force?

FFH

Veteran Member
This is a very compelling dream you had. What do you believe is the proper method of dream interpretation? does the bible speak of it? how is one to know if there dream is of God or of there own subconscience? heaven forbid it, but how could one tell if a dream was from an evil force?
I believe the brightly lit world I saw in that dream, was the moon, it was lit in an orangish reddish glow/color, indicating to me that we are in that time scriptures speak of, when the moon will turn to blood (a blood red color) because of pulution that fills the earth, and causes the moon to appear red, especially during lunar eclipses and when the moon hands low in the night sky.

Pulution will cause so MANY natural disasters, reaking havoc on natural weather patterns, because it's ruining our ozone layer, causing the earth to heat up to dangerous temperatures. The oceans are warming, the earth is warming, the ice and snows of the earth are melting quickly, raising ocean levels.

Study the affects of global warming, it's truly disasterous, what lies ahead.

My dreams are NEVER frightful though, I'm never scared, that's how I know they are from the Lord, NOT from Satan.

Satan gives us "nightmares". Satan loves to scare us, he laughs at our fear of the future, he loves to intimidate, scare, etc. He laughs at us.

Satan is a dope, I ignore him now.

Our future IS SO GLORIOUS, if we keep our eyes on Jesus Christ and are righteous, then we will have absolutely nothing to fear about the future.

The whole world can fall apart and we will STILL BE BLESSED in these last days, no doubt about it, I am truly blessed, I lost my job November 2008, yet I have more money than I did then, AND I HAVE NO JOB !!!!

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
I've noticed lately that more people are posting prophetic dreams on YouTube.

Keep in mind Gabriel is Noah's Heavenly name while you're watching this video clip.

Dream about Angel Gabriel

Prophesy Vision

Wedding Feast

Prophetic Dream 12-16-2006

I also had a dream a few nights ago.

The dream was simple, an extremely small brightly lit and colored planet slowly floated across the night sky and landed on the top of a snow covered mountain here in Salt Lake City, Utah. I could see this brightly lit planet float across the night sky from the South Jordan area, where I live, which is just 20 minutes from Salt Lake, and cross the valley to the other side towards Salt Lake and hit the highest peak on the east side, the snows on this mountain began to melt immediately and the waters began to flood every bit of ground.

As the floods began to approach me, I seemed to be standing closer to the flood, on higher ground, in a neigborhood closer to the flood. The flood was probably no more than a foot deep, but I prayed I would be taken off the earth to avoid the flood. At that point I lifted off the ground just high enough to avoid the flood from hitting me and could observe it plainly. I looked around and noticed everything was covered with water. No one was panicking, but all were very calm as they climbed on higher objects. It was a gentle flood, but covered everything.

I live just outside of Salt Lake City, Utah, and I seemed to be on a high point in the valley at this point in the dream, in a neighborhood on the base of this mountain and it was amazing to see complete flooding at such a high level above the valley, in a neighborhood located high above the valley.

It seemed to be a slow and steady flood, something that was flooding every bit of earth, it seemed to cover every bit of ground, but wasn't large or strong enough to move cars or houses or even smaller structures, it just went around them.

The dream ended as this was happening.

I had completely forgoten about this dream but on three different occasions some things I've been reading lately kept bringing the dream back to the forefront of my mind again and I thought I should write it down.

Revelation 12
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The dragon represents Satan and the flood represents the evil that is flooding and covering the earth, which is trying to overtake the saints of Christ's church, which is represented by the woman in Revelation 12.

Those who are obedient to the Lord will escape Satan's destructive evil forces in these last days.

I will PM you my thoughts

FFH

Veteran Member
I will PM you my thoughts
Also read post #4 where I attempt to interprete my own dream.

I don't believe there will be total flooding, as in the days of Noah, but PARTIAL flooding, but VERY devastating flooding, even in the highest places of elevation, no elevation is safe, I clearly saw that, when I saw a wave coming at me in another dream, as I stood in my father's cabin, which is at like 6 or 7,000 feet abouve sea level.

See this link, where I discuss my other dream.
An LDS Vision of the Last Days

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
You know, with any flood, if you were a good enough swimmer, you can always swim to higher ground. :)

Just keep a life jacket handy, if you can't swim. :)

I guess that's why those two dreams were not fearful, I was like, woohoo, a huge wave, get my surf board. :) An LDS Vision of the Last Days

There was ABOSOLUTELY NO FEAR in any of these dreams, even those I saw around me were like, okay, a flood, lets climb to higher ground.

If we keep our eyes on JESUS CHRIST, nothing that will come upon this earth will be fearful, NOTHING.

Last edited:

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
You know, with any flood, if you were a good enough swimmer, you can always swim to higher ground. :)

Just keep a life jacket handy, if you can't swim. :)

I guess that's why those two dreams were not fearful, I was like, woohoo, a huge wave, get my surf board. :) An LDS Vision of the Last Days

There was ABOSOLUTELY NO FEAR in any of these dreams, even those I saw around me were like, okay, a flood, lets climb to higher ground.

If we keep our eyes on JESUS CHRIST, nothing that will come upon this earth will be fearful, NOTHING.

:) I do smile my friend... as I said to you via PM, so too do I believe that those who need a life jacket: you should never take it away!
I learned to swim ages ago, yet drowning in a flood was promised by YOUR GOD.... not mine...

I find it all ironic in a way.... yet, I still offer the advice and insight I did.... I hope it suits you well and peace will be with you.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
What else are you going by then? And where in that are you getting this idea? Or is it just a personal opinion?

FFH

Veteran Member
I saw THE MOST beautiful cranes today, medium sized cranes, not too big and not too small.

Never seen anything like these birds before. Never seen any cranes in Utah before.

From 500 feet away they looked black, but at about 2 or 300 feet you could see that they were a deep emerald green, shimmering and shining in the sun light, so beautifully, like paint that shines differently colors at different angles, that's how these birds appeared. They looked black far away but closer up you could see that they were different shades of emerald green, a few had different colors, like red, but almost all of them were a deep beautiful emerald gem green.

They were extremely beautiful birds and there were about 2 or 300 of them in a nearby large field.

I saw it as a sign of Jesus' soon return.

Rare birds just chillin' in a developed area, in a large field, birds I'd NEVER seen before in my life in the wild or on TV.

One sign of Jesus' soon return will be when species that were going extinct will regroup in LARGE numbers.

These looked like VERY rare birds/cranes. I've never seen anything like them before. I stopped and watched them for about an hour, 2 to 300 of them. A rare site in Utah, never seen anything like it in Utah before.

See this girl's dream for an explanation of what I'm talking about.

Gabriel is Noah's heavenly name.

Dream about Angel Gabriel (Noah's heavenly name)

Last edited: