• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dream destination for a vacation

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm planning a Euro trip at the moment. France is top of the list, but we might trundle through Central/Northern Europe while we are there.

[Edit] Just realised this sounded like a post Adolf might have made in 1939. Please note, I come in peace!!!!![/Edit]

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I don't really have one as where is live is so spectacular that there really is no place like home. :)

I don't do hot temperatures well but would love to see Australia and Egypt, but know it would be unwise for me to do so. Israel would also be wonderful, but sadly, this frost giant must stay in reasonably cool places lest I melt.
Do them in their respective winters.

Dream place: Himalayas, but I would not be able to trek at my age.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, then, I guess you are living your dream. Lucky you!
My bucket list is in the single digit range.
And one of the items just crossed off is actually a bucket.
I'll spare you the explanation of its importance, but I'll say
that I bought it Menards last week. Life is good.

Orbit

I'm a planet
I'm not sure where my "dream" vacation would be, but well named and I are planning to go to a language immersion holiday in southern France soon.