• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dr. Richard Dawkins vs. Evangelical Pastor Ted Haggard

Rational Agnostic

This is a brief, classic video of Dawkins discussing religion and science with Pastor Haggard. The smug, condescending attitude of the pastor is enough to make me laugh every time I see the video. Watching this video is a bit like watching a parent (Dawkins) trying to reason with and discipline their spoiled, hyperactive four year old child (Haggard) who is having a temper tantrum. Enjoy.:D

sooda

Veteran Member
This is a brief, classic video of Dawkins discussing religion and science with Pastor Haggard. The smug, condescending attitude of the pastor is enough to make me laugh every time I see the video. Watching this video is a bit like watching a parent (Dawkins) trying to reason with and discipline their spoiled, hyperactive four year old child (Haggard) who is having a temper tantrum. Enjoy.:D

Ida Auken on Twitter
Haggard's whining is almost unbearable. I'd say Dawkins handled himself quite well in dealing with the spoiled child.

Haggard made national headlines in November 2006 when male prostitute and masseur Mike Jones alleged that Haggard, who had advocated against the legalization of same-sex marriage, had paid him for sex for three years and had also purchased and used crystal methamphetamine. After initially denying the allegations, Haggard claimed to have purchased methamphetamine and thrown it away without using it. Haggard resigned his post at New Life Church and his other leadership roles shortly after the allegations became public.

Later, Haggard admitted to having used drugs, participated in some sexual activity with Jones, and engaged in an inappropriate relationship with a young man who attended New Life Church.

In 2010, Haggard and his wife, Gayle, founded St. James Church in Colorado Springs; as of September 2018, Haggard continues to serve as founding pastor at St. James Church.

Ted Haggard - Wikipedia

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Ida Auken on Twitter

Haggard made national headlines in November 2006 when male prostitute and masseur Mike Jones alleged that Haggard, who had advocated against the legalization of same-sex marriage, had paid him for sex for three years and had also purchased and used crystal methamphetamine. After initially denying the allegations, Haggard claimed to have purchased methamphetamine and thrown it away without using it. Haggard resigned his post at New Life Church and his other leadership roles shortly after the allegations became public.

Later, Haggard admitted to having used drugs, participated in some sexual activity with Jones, and engaged in an inappropriate relationship with a young man who attended New Life Church.

In 2010, Haggard and his wife, Gayle, founded St. James Church in Colorado Springs; as of September 2018, Haggard continues to serve as founding pastor at St. James Church.

Ted Haggard - Wikipedia
Jesus was right -- hypocrites everywhere you look! And P.T. Barnum was also right: "There's a sucker born every minutes."

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Jesus was right -- hypocrites everywhere you look! And P.T. Barnum was also right: "There's a sucker born every minutes."
tenor.gif

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Despicable trashed that haggard.
His human cattle..err..congregation needs to have a person like him as they absolutely and totally deserve each other.

One for the esteemed privilege of willingly giving Teddy uncountable sums of money, the other for Teddy who has the esteemed privilege of willingly spending uncountable sums of money on himself in return.

sooda

Veteran Member
His human cattle..err..congregation needs to have a person like him as they absolutely and totally deserve each other.

One for the esteemed privilege of willingly giving Teddy uncountable sums of money, the other for Teddy who has the esteemed privilege of willingly spending uncountable sums of money on himself in return.

To a gay pedophile and drug user.

questfortruth

Dawkins is a *********. But at least he's an educated *********. His "followers" have a far more dubious claim to such a thing.

Besides, he's no Hitchens.
Atheism produces idols, look the atheist Dawkins has become the idol: The bizarre – and costly – cult of Richard Dawkins | The Spectator

the Greek definition of Atheism as the absence of any gods is incorrect. I have correct definition: "atheism is the very idea of paganism, atheism is the original paganism, with the first atheist – satan". The atheism is the source of all idols (mental or physical ones). Indeed, the atheism has produced some idols even in our days: Russel's teapot, Flying Spaghetti Monster church, church of satan in USA.

Opponent: "I’m atheist and dont care about god(s) and/or prophets. I stand by my assertions."

It is not true (not true to God of the Truth), because one can Google: "flying spaghetti monster church". A man said, "I am atheist." A man can lie. Why didn’t he lie this time?

Opponent: "Google: parody".

Google: "practical paganism". Nobody believes in own idols, because idol is not God.

"Existent God" or "non-existent idol". Google words "God", "idol", "existence". A false god is the idol. The idol is not necessary cust into some object like a large tree, or the statue of Shiva-destroyer in the CERN, but rather any wrong opinion about True God. Behind any idolatry and the false cults is the wrong atheistic thought “True God is dead, He will not punish me.” Therefore, YOU CAN NOT LEAVE a THEISM: it's always the Son (look up song “it's always the Sun”). Even you are born and structured with it. It can not be removed from your blood: Brooks, M., Natural born believers, New Scientist 201(2694):31–33, 7 February 2009; Beckford, M., Children are born believers in God, academic claims—Children are born believers in God and do not simply acquire religious beliefs through indoctrination, according to an academic, The Telegraph, 24 November 2008. The atheism is the basic false theism, the founder and the first atheist is satan himself. The atheism is different from True Theism by absence of Love. Love and Respect to a stranger. Spirit of Love is God. Disbelievers think of Love as poison in their blood. Thus, it is the mental case: "Alice Cooper - Poison"

Why all theists say that "God dislikes proofs" when the Eastern Orthodox Christians shout in the temple: "Christ is Risen!"? This is the shortest proof of Christ and His Church. The grave is empty! The God of the Bible loves the proof-making: "He presented himself to them and gave many convincing proofs that He was alive." Acts 1:3.

Attachments

• GodIsLove.pdf
    130.4 KB · Views: 0

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Atheism produces idols, look the atheist Dawkins has become the idol: The bizarre – and costly – cult of Richard Dawkins | The Spectator

the Greek definition of Atheism as the absence of any gods is incorrect. I have correct definition: "atheism is the very idea of paganism, atheism is the original paganism, with the first atheist – satan". The atheism is the source of all idols (mental or physical ones). Indeed, the atheism has produced some idols even in our days: Russel's teapot, Flying Spaghetti Monster church, church of satan in USA.

Opponent: "I’m atheist and dont care about god(s) and/or prophets. I stand by my assertions."

It is not true (not true to God of the Truth), because one can Google: "flying spaghetti monster church". A man said, "I am atheist." A man can lie. Why didn’t he lie this time?

Opponent: "Google: parody".

Google: "practical paganism". Nobody believes in own idols, because idol is not God.

"Existent God" or "non-existent idol". Google words "God", "idol", "existence". A false god is the idol. The idol is not necessary cust into some object like a large tree, or the statue of Shiva-destroyer in the CERN, but rather any wrong opinion about True God. Behind any idolatry and the false cults is the wrong atheistic thought “True God is dead, He will not punish me.” Therefore, YOU CAN NOT LEAVE a THEISM: it's always the Son (look up song “it's always the Sun”). Even you are born and structured with it. It can not be removed from your blood: Brooks, M., Natural born believers, New Scientist 201(2694):31–33, 7 February 2009; Beckford, M., Children are born believers in God, academic claims—Children are born believers in God and do not simply acquire religious beliefs through indoctrination, according to an academic, The Telegraph, 24 November 2008. The atheism is the basic false theism, the founder and the first atheist is satan himself. The atheism is different from True Theism by absence of Love. Love and Respect to a stranger. Spirit of Love is God. Disbelievers think of Love as poison in their blood. Thus, it is the mental case: "Alice Cooper - Poison"

Why all theists say that "God dislikes proofs" when the Eastern Orthodox Christians shout in the temple: "Christ is Risen!"? This is the shortest proof of Christ and His Church. The grave is empty! The God of the Bible loves the proof-making: "He presented himself to them and gave many convincing proofs that He was alive." Acts 1:3.

Atheism literally means a lack of belief in God/s. Like what are you even talking about?
Also lol the Flying Spaghetti Monster. That's about as real as the Cthulu monster. Do you know what fiction means, good sir/madam?

questfortruth

Atheism literally means a lack of belief in God/s. Like what are you even talking about?
Also lol the Flying Spaghetti Monster. That's about as real as the Cthulu monster. Do you know what fiction means, good sir/madam?
I know atheism much much much better than any atheist, including the satan. So, stop telling me, that atheism is not a theism. The pagan-minded Greeks have done many harm. The major harm is to divide the Love into many separate kinds, and to wash the atheism from the pagan sin. No, the atheism is the sinful-est paganism possible. There are plenty of wrong definitions out there, because the satan is deceive-r and confuse-r. Look up the song "Land of Confusion". You get sense of the True World, when you pronounce "atheism" (please do not pronounce other words in that manner) with a pause between "a" and "theism". Atheism is not mentioned in the Bible, because it is just a paganism. Most old and most terrible form of it: Anthony DeStefano: March 20, 2018 Fox News: "Today's atheists are bullies - and they are doing their best to intimidate the rest of us into silence", “Inside The Atheist Mind”,

Today's atheists are bullies -- and they are doing their best to intimidate the rest of us into silenceToday's atheists are bullies -- and they are doing their best to intimidate the rest of us into silence

sooda

Veteran Member
I know atheism much much much better than any atheist, including the satan. So, stop telling me, that atheism is not a theism. The pagan-minded Greeks have done many harm. The major harm is to divide the Love into many separate kinds, and to wash the atheism from the pagan sin. No, the atheism is the sinful-est paganism possible. There are plenty of wrong definitions out there, because the satan is deceive-r and confuse-r. Look up the song "Land of Confusion". You get sense of the True World, when you pronounce "atheism" (please do not pronounce other words in that manner) with a pause between "a" and "theism". Atheism is not mentioned in the Bible, because it is just a paganism. Most old and most terrible form of it: Anthony DeStefano: March 20, 2018 Fox News: "Today's atheists are bullies - and they are doing their best to intimidate the rest of us into silence", “Inside The Atheist Mind”,

Today's atheists are bullies -- and they are doing their best to intimidate the rest of us into silenceToday's atheists are bullies -- and they are doing their best to intimidate the rest of us into silence

Atheism is not a religion..

Evangelist Pastor Ted Haggard is a gay drug addict and pedophile..