• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dr Creep predicted coronavirus pandemic 2020? Verifiable?

74x12

So this little known rapper predicted coronavirus in 2020 ... His lyrics are interesting. He claims he did not know it would happen in 2020. That he's not a prophet. He just did research and read documents and then wrote the song based on the info he had learned.

Lyrics:
"The Virus is harvesting, what do you mean H7N3. Begin life in a lab, in the first war of vaccines. Million die in the first week in the pandemic dreams. Reality black death, smallpox mutated disease. Flu shot propaganda for all population & troops. Avoid the plague, it might have seeped into the room. It's now airborne with firestorm signal our doom. The dead returns with a pissed off zombie mood. The sprinkler system equipped with AuAg where they round up survivors in a cold facility. Watch the process of terror from the hill near the stream. I remain in a gasmask I still filter my water clean. This isn't past tense or the plague of athens. Couldn't be eradicated like smallpox in action. Avian influenza in the jetstream is how it happens. 2020 combined with CoronaVirus bodies stacking."

Alleged reply from Dr Creep:

So in 2013 when the song was created about a pandemic, the coronavirus already existed. And among the Conspiracy, Esoteric & Conscious scene through docs, interviews & lectures, it was believed that the nwo world's elite would start agenda 21, 2030, codex alinmentarius, 5g, nwo and other agendas soon... a lot believed 2020-2030 was going to be significant. So, I happened to rap about it and I ended up rapping about a coronavirus in 2020 with bodies stacking.. NOT a prediction , just a coincidence with some truth to it. Crazy times indeed. No I'm not going to dig through 10+ years docs, lectures and interviews to find each and every one for everyone asking. Why don't you just dive down the rabbit hole, trust me, if you dive deep enough down the esoteric ****, you'll find all that and more! PEACE.

There was already 6 or so coronaviruses in 2013 when the Pandemic song was created. And 2020-2030 was just significant years to me, as well as many other people that are educated on these esoteric topics.. The lyrics are just more of a coincidence than a prediction. People just never heard of a coronavirus which is part of a family of viruses, hence why they dubbed the new one covid-19 or sars-cov-II. Sars & Mers were both coronaviruses as well. Just a tad bit of information... annnnd I'm not the only dude that mentioned the damn coronavirus in june 2013!!!!

Sooooo once again, NO, I'm not a prophet. Not Nostradamus. No, I don't make predictions and No I'm not a writer for The Simpsons. BUT, I have been studying docs and listening to "insiders" & "whistle blowers" in lectures and interviews for 10+ years and some things just add up and lyrics come out of it. NOT a prediction, simple as that. Yea I know, mentioning a coronavirus pandemic in 2020 in a song from 2013 is strange to most people, but not so much to me as this is what I do (watch "crazy ****" and make esoteric underground hip hop). I have had A LOT of time to look into **** as I never had a 9-5, lol. Peace to everyone and thanks for listening!✌