• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Down with Choco Taco

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

Being the health conscious bear I am, and always looking out for the others on RF.....that or....

One of @Revoltingest 's favorite foods....second only to bacon...but it is evil snd should be purged from the planet....not as bad as bacon..... but it needs to be done away with

Choco Taco Ingredients;

Reduced Fat Ice Cream: Nonfat Milk, Chocolate Sauce [Corn Syrup, Water, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Artificial Flavor], Sugar, Milkfat, Corn Syrup, Whey, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Maltodextrin, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Mono and Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Polysorbate 65 & 80, Carrageenan, Natural and Artificial Flavors. Shell: Bleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Chocolate Flavored Shell Coating (Sugar, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Molasses, Salt, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Soybean and Cottonseed), Mono and Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color (Added For Color), Artificial Flavor. Coating: Coconut Oil, Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Dry Whole Milk Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavor. Dry Roasted Peanuts.

Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Alkali is a chemical compound that neutralizes or effervesces with acids and turns litmus blue; typically, a caustic or corrosive substance of this kind such as lime or soda.

Cellulose Gel -Wood Pulp

Cellulose Gum -wood pulp or cotton lint, with an acid

Polysorbate 80 -can cause diarrhea

Carrageenan - can cause inflammation, digestive problems,

Natural and Artificial Flavors;

> artificial flavors come from petroleum and other inedible substances,
> natural flavor” can refer to anything that comes from a spice, fruit or fruit juice, vegetable or vegetable juice, edible yeast, herb, bark, bud, root, leaf

Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil - Trans fat

Caramel Color - potential carcinogen

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Choco Taco Ingredients;

Reduced Fat Ice Cream: Nonfat Milk, Chocolate Sauce [Corn Syrup, Water, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Artificial Flavor], Sugar, Milkfat, Corn Syrup, Whey, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Maltodextrin, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Mono and Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Polysorbate 65 & 80, Carrageenan, Natural and Artificial Flavors. Shell: Bleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Chocolate Flavored Shell Coating (Sugar, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Molasses, Salt, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Soybean and Cottonseed), Mono and Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color (Added For Color), Artificial Flavor. Coating: Coconut Oil, Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Dry Whole Milk Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavor. Dry Roasted Peanuts.

Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Alkali is a chemical compound that neutralizes or effervesces with acids and turns litmus blue; typically, a caustic or corrosive substance of this kind such as lime or soda.

Cellulose Gel -Wood Pulp

Cellulose Gum -wood pulp or cotton lint, with an acid

Polysorbate 80 -can cause diarrhea

Carrageenan - can cause inflammation, digestive problems,

Natural and Artificial Flavors;

> artificial flavors come from petroleum and other inedible substances,
> natural flavor” can refer to anything that comes from a spice, fruit or fruit juice, vegetable or vegetable juice, edible yeast, herb, bark, bud, root, leaf

Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil - Trans fat

Carmel Color - potential carcinogen
Yum!
And now I needn't worry about you pilfering them from my pickanick basket.

Wu Wei

After they pass thru her cloaca, eh.

Sorry, I don't know any birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish, or monotremes..at least not well enough to talk about or know such things

I just burns dem Choco Tacos up

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Sorry, I don't know any birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish, or monotremes..at least not well enough to talk about or know such things

I just burns dem Choco Tacos up
We should let him eat them. After all, while he's eating them he's not inflicting pain on the world. And he's learning a valuable lesson, albeit the hard way.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
If its down with the Choco Taco, it should be due to its inferior status as a wafflecone sundae thingie. Americone Dream is clearly the better choice.

Being the health conscious bear I am, and always looking out for the others on RF.....that or....

Is that polar bear that seems to own the company your enemy who you engage in cartoonish hijinks and games of oneupmanship with in order to win the affections of a lady-bear?

I'd guess the lady-bear started the episode exercising and talking about the importance of eating a healthy, organic diet, and you glimpsed an opportunity to besmirch the name your polar bear rival and turn his business success into a weakness to be exploited.

Unfortunately, I fear your ruse will be uncovered, and the lady-bear will end up going on a date with a yet unknown 3rd suitor-bear who will appear at the end of the episode after she is fed up of you and the polar bear's constant bickering.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Is that polar bear that seems to own the company your enemy who you engage in cartoonish hijinks and games of oneupmanship with in order to win the affections of a lady-bear?

I'd guess the lady-bear started the episode exercising and talking about the importance of eating a healthy, organic diet, and you glimpsed an opportunity to besmirch the name your polar bear rival and turn his business success into a weakness to be exploited.

Unfortunately, I fear your ruse will be uncovered, and the lady-bear will end up going on a date with a yet unknown 3rd suitor-bear who will appear at the end of the episode after she is fed up of you and the polar bear's constant bickering.
Hey, baby...how you do'n?
article-2195712-14BF870E000005DC-19_964x633.jpg

Wu Wei

Bingo Bango Bongo you are wrongo........ Polars is stupid......and I'm married......not to a Polar..... polars is stupid...see

975504850_e6ce5f697f_z.jpg

Polar-bear-dons-traffic-cone-hat-for-first-birthday.jpg

Last edited: