• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Doubts

Barry Carter

The uplift of a butterfly it's wings like the pages of a book of prayer. Does God leave clues to his gifts in the silence and spaces, the echoing of dreams.
Does the lord pray to natures cathedral in bonsai form, the robin and does this bird contain heavens acoustics to host miracles, does heaven contain earthly acoustics to host human miracles.

God and man both use innovation, the desert sphinx is a stethoscope for a deity monitoring his creations ability to cope with the expansion of altruism through a global pandemic.

Imperceptible movements of mountains through time delivering a hymn, across frozen waterfalls, rivers winter repeats the last movements of the mouth of the man on a cross. Through the seasons the creator whispers warnings about words being replaced by fire.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I second @Valjean with "huh"

But welcome to RF, im sure you will fit right in. Just to keep you going until the staff canteen opens for the evening food fight please enjoy some cake

e1bab78b3a3b9bdb00a87e7b39da3a78.jpg