• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Doordash and Uber eats

Riders

Well I was gonna put this in my diary but decided to put it here. I lost 3 pounds in the last 3 days to the tune of eating fastfood.

But if you watch like shows like My 600 Pound Life, they claim about convenience and hey they have no choice but to eat bad fast food or order pizza inn, some of them say because they can't cook for themselves they have to order pizza.

Well surprise today we don't have to do that we have uber eats and door dash. We can order at home for the same amount of money as Pizza restaurant food which is healthy and healthy fast food.

Its bewildering to me that they claim you have to eat bad at fastfood places to eat there. there's a lot of fast food places who have healthy.

Anyways back to door dash, I got a craving to order pizza and have a binge so bad this week.First day I ordered Taco Bell 3 beef tacos black beans and re fried beans and a drink. Its so much healthier then pizza. Last night I got 2 chicken pitas with whole wheat pita bread and cheese and salsa on it and a large coke and a small shake from jack in the box.

Despite the sweet stuff, you can not order an individual salsa desert at Pizza places its all family size, family size brownies or cookies and I eat the whole thing.

But I can get a small shake with 800 calories at jack in the box. I ate 2300 calories at Jack in the Box and I normally eat 7 to 9000 at pizza places.

So its way healthier then the pizza places.

Now we don't have any more excuses. It is a bit expensive though. I spent 24 bucks which is what I usually spend on Pizza but I got less food, it costs 6 bucks for delivery but in my ind worth the expense.

Riders

So this is the page telling about the death of Sean Milliken he was a person on My 600 Pound life. 26 when he first started.

But his Mom raised him to be dependent on her,she made sure he didn't do things for himself. She wiped his but for him. hen he met dr No the first time, the guy had never lived hadn't been out of laying in bed all day and when he met Dr Now .

Be threw a big pissy fit about having to sit in the chair and his ride over to meet the guy who would say his life, was rude to Dr Now.

I mean the babyish ness his bratty behavior was shocking. But deep down I know Over eaters and AA will tell me the reason it bothers me so much is because I associate with him. Yet no I have not gotten up to 1000 pounds like Sean did, he was the biggest man as far as we know for awhile in the world.

But yes its true I am the youngest child and I am a queen baby brat as well, I can throw fits too. That's a saying we have in 12 step meetings .

But in the last episode seems like its a warning to me, he had 3 episodes. On his last clip he was ordering pizza because he did not have anyone to cook for him and it was covenient and cheapest. LOL yea right I pay about 25 to 30 bucks a night for pizza its got to be at least about 140 a week, I can but enough food for my diet for 50 or 60 a week.

But I knew how he felt, that's why i'm saying you if I don't feel like cooking for myself and I just need to ahe my food cooked like Sean there are a lot healthier ways except Pizza.

They have already baked chickens at krogers which is pretty good. They have it at wal marts. There are nicer restaurants through doors dash where I could order steak and vegitables instead.

This week I got some lean cuisines pizzas though it has white bread its low in calories and fat a better option then pizza. There's lots of things he could have done. But I guess its God warning to me.

My 600-Lb. Life Star Sean Milliken Is Dead at Age 29