• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Doomsday Clock

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
It is a sin to develop science on the planet full of terrorists and idiots.

Not a sin, but it's a shame that science has been used wrongly for war before mankind has waken up. If there is some version of WWIII unfortunately that will wake us up after much destruction.

Promise of World Peace

Whether peace is to be reached only after unimaginable horrors precipitated by humanity's stubborn clinging to old patterns of behaviour, or is to be embraced now by an act of consultative will, is the choice before all who inhabit the earth. At this critical juncture when the intractable problems confronting nations have been fused into one common concern for the whole world, failure to stem the tide of conflict and disorder would be unconscionably irresponsible.

This was written by the Universal House of Justice in 1985.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
This is what I asked in post #30

Can i ask.
Why should i give you likes when I disagree with mostly everything you posting in RF?
Just because people disagree with your writing does not mean you are an unlikeable person.

Are you just seeking to be likes?

questfortruth

This is what I asked in post #30
1. Why should i give you likes when I disagree with mostly everything you posting in RF?
2. Just because people disagree with your writing does not mean you are an unlikeable person.
3. Are you just seeking to be likes?

1. I thought you love your fellow theist. I was wrong.
2. I am not sure. I feel insulted.
3. Yes.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
1. Why should i give you likes when I disagree with mostly everything you posting in RF?
2. Just because people disagree with your writing does not mean you are an unlikeable person.
3. Are you just seeking to be likes?

1. I thought you love your fellow theist. I was wrong.
2. I am not sure. I feel insulted.
3. Yes.
A person can love other people without agree to whst they say.

Why insulted? People in RF try to help you