• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Don't Worry. We've Got Your Back Donny. The 38% Speak

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
There is no doubt that there are idiot supporters of both those on the left and those on the right.
You can't say that....false equivalence!
Everyone knows that our side is better than their side.
We're pure & good. They're dumb & evil.

Last edited:

PureX

Veteran Member
Do you think that Trump supporters are all racists and
misogynists? Or do you have a percent in mind?
The republican party has been pandering to racists, misogynists, and bigots of all sorts for decades because they can't win elections pandering solely to the wealthy elite that they actually represent. And this core group of bigots has become what's called the "republican base". They are not the totality of republican voters, but they are the block that the republicans must pander to, to win elections. (Even then, they still have gerrymander, slander, lie, and cheat any way they can, to win.) This bigot-block of voters like Trump because he talks and behaves like them. He is their bigot mascot. And because the republican party needs them to win elections, the republican party then has to support Trump even though he's an embarrassment to the party, to the nation, and to reasonable humans everywhere.

Audie

Veteran Member
The democrats are every bit as much to
blame-if blame there is-for Trump.

They put up a very poor candidate,
and ran a bad campaign.

The people of what her people would
call "fly-over country" do have
legitimate concerns. Those concerns
are written off, with contempt.

Everyone invited to the table.
including illegal immigrants,
except for the white working class.
"Deplorables". The ones supporting
a "racist liar". I guess we could come
up with quite a list, the name calling.

Obama's referred to them as
"bitter clingers".

The democrats were so sure
of their superiority, and now
they are appalled.

Well, so am I.

Audie

Veteran Member
The republican party has been pandering to racists, misogynists, and bigots of all sorts for decades because they can't win elections pandering solely to the wealthy elite that they actually represent. And this core group of bigots has become what's called the "republican base". They are not the totality of republican voters, but they are the block that the republicans must pander to, to win elections. (Even then, they still have gerrymander, slander, lie, and cheat any way they can, to win.) This bigot-block of voters like Trump because he talks and behaves like them. He is their bigot mascot. And because the republican party needs them to win elections, the republican party then has to support Trump even though he's an embarrassment to the party, to the nation, and to reasonable humans everywhere.

yeah yeah yeah, gotcha. Its all them others what is bigots.

PureX

Veteran Member
yeah yeah yeah, gotcha. Its all them others what is bigots.
If you'd "got it" you wouldn't have needed to ask. And now that you have, you're dismissing the answer, because you don't want to acknowledge it. Which is why you didn't get it to begin with.

Audie

Veteran Member
If you'd "got it" you wouldn't have needed to ask. And now that you have, you're dismissing the answer, because you don't want to acknowledge it. Which is why you didn't get it to begin with.

Whatevs, guy. All you said that was
actually an answer was this-

They are not the totality of republican voters

The rest is a screed. Smells a bit like a scrod,
but less valuable.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

but less valuable.
Unfair to scrod....anti-f****e!

Weird that the censor won't allow the suffix "ite" to "fish".

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I figured it out without the explanation. I have run into the same problem when trying to post one of the martial arts styles that I studied:

****o-ryu Karate.
Good ole RF....keeping our language srcupulously clean as we insult & demean each other.

tytlyf

Not Religious

but less valuable.
Ever heard of the "Southern Strategy?"

There's your proof. Still in use to this day because it works. Also resulted in the conservative southern confederate DemoKKKrats to move their ideology to the republican party.

The Southern strategy was Richard Nixon's strategy to whiteify the electorate so Republicans could hold onto power in light of demographic changes. It began as a grab for southern states during the 1968 and 1972 elections: a combination of dog-whistle politics as well as a deliberately racist agenda, effectively throwing any social clout the GOP had right out the window.

It resulted in a total party realignment over issues of civil rights and racism. Democrats went from being the party who opposed civil rights to being the party that passed them,[2] and Southerners who were formerly Democrats voted Republican instead, because Republicans opposed progress in those areas to various extents. This was the most significant political realignment in the US since the "New Deal Coalition," and one that still continues to this day.

Audie

Veteran Member
Ever heard of the "Southern Strategy?"

There's your proof. Still in use to this day because it works. Also resulted in the conservative southern confederate DemoKKKrats to move their ideology to the republican party.

What is your point? The pure one said something
that led me to ask if me meant all republican voters.
He said no, tho it was deeply embedded in a bit of a
rant.

"Proof", of what?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am very generous spirited, I will help anyone
to understand himself. Ya swab.
I never doubted your magnanimity.
But some of us (them) give the whole forum a black eye with abusive posts.
(It's driven away some of my friends & valued acquaintances.)