• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Don't Post In This Thread

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Because...

Its just like the end if the world switch scenario. Set it up in the most inaccessible, remote hole in the ground, paint a sign saying "end of the world switch... DO NOT TOUCH"

The paint wouldn't have time to dry before someone had to give it a try

Rubbish, I'd never do a thing like that..... I'd simply bat my eyelashes and kindly ask someone else to go in. And a little shove if they were too stubborn.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Rubbish, I'd never do a thing like that..... I'd simply bat my eyelashes and kindly ask someone else to go in. And a little shove if they were too stubborn.

Using your sexual wiles is kind of cheating but whether you or one of your concubin, someone must do your dirty work.

Good to see you back

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Using your sexual wiles is kind of cheating but whether you or one of your concubin, someone must do your dirty work.

Good to see you back

Three out of four wolverines and four out of five New England quarterbacks and five out of six politicians and six out of seven radio hosts agree... most winning involves cheating.

And thanks for the kind words.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Because...

Its just like the end if the world switch scenario. Set it up in the most inaccessible, remote hole in the ground, paint a sign saying "end of the world switch... DO NOT TOUCH"

The paint wouldn't have time to dry before someone had to give it a try

You're right, although I would heed a sign like this:

warning_do_eat.v2.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Uh oh....how many did you buy at the mistakenly low price?

DO NOT ANSWER THAT IN THIS THREAD !!!!!

I don't care what thread it's in, I wouldn't pay 10¢ for that thing. But I might give you a wooden nickel for it.