• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Don't Post In This Thread

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Here you go:

depositphotos_7476799-stock-photo-wodden-posts-with-metal-wire.jpg

Oh my God!! How many posts is that ?!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I've nothing to add.
As it doesn't involve pestering English kuhnigits I won't comply, and instead I'll do the opposite and tell you about my day. I can't say I really picked up anyone interesting today though, but the Uber customers here more appreciate my music than the Lyft crowd, so screw those guys and gals. People getting into my music means I don't have to talk as much. And it's stuff I like, and it's good music, so that makes things good. I'm back to a flood of compliments about my music and my hair and I'm loving it.
One thing of note, however, was today was the first time I took dad to pick up the kids after school. It's always been picking up the mom, sometimes only a few blocks from the school itself. It gets me money, so it's whatever as far as I am concerned and someone paying my bills I'm not going to bicker with over such a thing, but I can't help but wonder what kind of example she sets for her kids by paying for a ride over a distance that even a lot of disabled people will walk. I had one lady recovering from a broken ankle profusely apologize for such a short ride, because she apparently made it too work walking, but that was downhill. Going home was uphill. She was really beating herself up to getting an uber for it, but uphill isn't good for many recoverees.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
For some reason my post count went up. But I'm definitely not posting.
This isn't a post, for example.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
There once was a thread where I couldn't post
As demanded by a surly Scottish host.
I found I couldn't comply
So I let the words fly
And pondered how my asterisk he would roast.