• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Don't make the coffee naked!

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
Man Charged After Making Coffee Naked

Eric Williamson was making coffee in the buff in his own home. A woman and her son walked by, and saw him through his window. She called the cops, and they arrested the man for indecent exposure.

On the radio, I found out a couple other choice tid-bits:
-To see in the window, the woman had to be on his property.
-The woman is the wife of a cop.
- The guy has already lost his job over it; they didn't want their company dragged into it.

Does anyone out there, anyone at all, think that this guy should have been charged?

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
If she was tresspassing on his property, she should be the one charged. It's one thing to stand right at your window naked if you know other people can see you and will be offended, but he probably assumed no one would tresspass onto his property and see him...

A

angellous_evangellous

This is just silly. A man's life ruined over another person's insensitivity to nudity.

A

angellous_evangellous

Well, I read both the link and the update. Exceptionally poor reporting.

A

angellous_evangellous

What did you expect, Angellous?

Consistency? :shrug:

It really is difficult to screw it up as much as they did...

First he was living with his co-workers, then with his diving buddies...

First it was 5:30 am then 8:30am...

He says he 'just got out of bed' but that's a three hour window :)

I suppose you can 'just get out of bed' at interval times between 5 and 9am, making coffee naked half drunk making coffee. His ambivalence to clothing is matched only by the lack of investigative skill from FOX.

Engyo

Prince of Dorkness!
I'm inclined to believe before dawn. It's a lot more likely that the kitchen was lit and it was dark outside.

I still think he ought to counter-charge the woman with being a peeping Thomasina.

A

angellous_evangellous

I think that he should do a wienie roast in his front yard. Fully clothed.

It is impossible to tell what actually happened from this story, I think the writer is servicing both people who want to be outraged by the fact he was in his home minding his business, and people who want to be outraged by someone flashing kids from their house conveniently located outside a school, double the outrage, double the ad space :rolleyes:

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
Unless the guy was actively doing a weiner dance or something in front of the open window, I don't think it really matters what time it was or what he was doing. He shouldn't have been charged. At most, he should have gotten a friendly warning-- "Hey, dude, people can see you."

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Consistency? :shrug:

It really is difficult to screw it up as much as they did...

First he was living with his co-workers, then with his diving buddies...

First it was 5:30 am then 8:30am...

He says he 'just got out of bed' but that's a three hour window :)

I suppose you can 'just get out of bed' at interval times between 5 and 9am, making coffee naked half drunk making coffee. His ambivalence to clothing is matched only by the lack of investigative skill from FOX.

After your post Im not even going to bother reading any links or trying at all.

Its kind of like he must be guilty of murder because they witnesses" heard a "dog barking" that night on top of he was actually two places at once.(according to him)

MIS TRIAL!

Love

Dallas

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
Indecent exposure? In his own place? It was her own fault for looking in the first place.. apparently we're not safe in our own homes...

This is the type of shoddy reporting that ****** me off, it is impossible to make an informed opinion, he may be completely innocent, but we don't know, because we just have his side of the story , this paragraph in particular makes me ignore the provocative headline and reserve judgement on the matter.

Fairfax County Police see it differently. Spokeswoman Mary Ann Jennings said the woman and her son first saw Williamson standing naked inside his doorway as they walked along a path outside his home. Police say Williamson then followed the two from inside his home and exposed himself again through a large front window.
Police would not pursue a case based on inadvertent exposure, Jennings said.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I always thought that someone should be able to naked in his/her own home. If you look in windows, you risk seeing things that you may not want to see.
In other words, no, he shouldn't be charged with anything- that's stupid.