• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Don't Log Out

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
We're having tech issues.

It would be best if you don't log out or else you may not be able to log back in.

Thanks.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I always log in by going to this URL instead of going to the forum home page and clicking the "Log In" button:

I had the infinite-loading issue when I tried to use the button, whereas my usual method (the above URL) works fine. I just logged out and back in to test.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
We're having tech issues.

It would be best if you don't log out or else you may not be able to log back in.

Thanks.
Are you trying to tell your wife what to do? You know, in these more normal circumstances and situations, I don't like being told what to do! Just for that, I'm gonna log out.:p

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Are you trying to tell your wife what to do? You know, in these more normal circumstances and situations, I don't like being told what to do! Just for that, I'm gonna log out.:p
Are you spending my money again??!!

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
A possible workaround for the time being I discovered is to change the forum style at the bottom left of the page from ReligiousForums.com - UI.X to Default, which gets rid of the infinite loading.

oXi4Dif.jpg

Once one is logged in, one can change back to the RF style the same way.