• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Don't Ask Me Anything

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Don't ask me anything. I will likely respond in illogical and inane ways that make little to no sense.

So kinda like normal...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Hey! I was going to start a thread with this title. So don't ask me anything either.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I got in trouble once for using someone else's name without tagging them. I have my eye on you mister.:tonguewink: If you do it again you are at risk of me permanently reporting you to @Rival ! I know people in high places! :innocent:
I was not even thinking about that. I was only 1% thinking it, and so it doesn't count!

There is a bit of a complication to the rule in the Games'nJokes area. JustGeorge, a staff member, has participated in the thread; giving tacit permission for us to include them in the joke. Some of the joke threads are participatory like that. For example we have an "Insult the poster above you" thread, and as long as the insults aren't hurtful it seems to be Ok. It was here before I joined, and its still here. So far it has only rarely required any moderating, since people in the thread have generously not been evil about the rule bend. My understanding is that it isn't specifically mentioned in the rules, so it is one of the things that are at staff discretion. Most things aren't at staff discretion, and its true that even I can be reported if I randomly talk about other members in posts.

Also, I am made of rocks, so I am safe from @Rival unless she is made of paper.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Ok...... let me ask you this.....

Forget it. :)

That multifaceted question can be solved when you consider that existentialism is just the logical outcome of interpretating nihilism from a phenomenological perspective.