• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Don't ask about Vinayaka

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This is my first lifetime anywhere, so I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm a very recent emanation/spark.

It's a blessing not to remember. Otherwise the person who is a friend in this life would be seen as someone you waged war on, murdered, married (as man and woman), were a parent and child of and on and on.

Audie

Veteran Member
It's a blessing not to remember. Otherwise the person who is a friend in this life would be seen as someone you waged war on, murdered, married (as man and woman), were a parent and child of and on and on.

I dont want peace! I want problems!
Always!

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Yes, it serves no purpose.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
The nervous laugh is such a tell.
Dont be afraid to share.
Your most grim and humiliating secrets
are safe with us, yes, we can be trusted.
I wouldn't share a chocolate bar with anyone on RF. I'd be accused of being a commy.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Yes, commy here and give me some chocolate.
Which kind of chocolate bar do you hate the most? If truth be told, I had my first chocolate bar in over a year a couple days ago. It was an O'Henry. You have that there? If so, I'll buy one . break it in two, send both to you so you get to choose which half, and then you can mail the other half back to me.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Which kind of chocolate bar do you hate the most? If truth be told, I had my first chocolate bar in over a year a couple days ago. It was an O'Henry. You have that there? If so, I'll buy one . break it in two, send both to you so you get to choose which half, and then you can mail the other half back to me.
Cadbury's isn't great. We haven't O'Henry here.

"Unfamiliar?" I suppose so -- having never met any. Have you?
You know what I mean by 'familiar'. You seem unaware that many Kemetic Gods are shown with animal heads.

shutterstock_1700211556-1024x489.png

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Cadbury's isn't great. We haven't O'Henry here.

shutterstock_1700211556-1024x489.png

I know nothing about English chocolate. I had some Dutch chocolate at Amsterdam Airport. They bragged about it, but I didn't find it that great. Chocolate seems to have an ethnocentric bias all around the world.