• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Don't accept the salvation? Nature consequences of that is eternity destruction.

Pudding

The story below is just fiction and is create to give one an idea how the beliefs if people don't accept the salvation of Jesus then the nature consequences of that is eternity destruction for that people.

:babyangel::babyangel::babyangel:

At the judgement day...

David, 40 years old, a billionaire, atheist, engage in charity and have help many people through it.

David comes to the front of God.

God: Let's see what judgement awaits for you. You have engage in charity and have help many people through it? That is very kind of you to do so, you've gain 1000 points for your kindness. Let's see again... you're an atheist, who don't accept the salvation of my son Jesus? Too bad, that'll give you -∞ points, and the nature consequences for don't accept Jesus's salvation? ...... You'll be eternity destroy. Now, go, receive the nature consequences of you choices, but I do forgive your mistake and will always loving you. I'm love, justice, I'm an omnibenevolent God.

David is being destroy eternally in a burning place, his pieces is being burn eternally in there.

:praying::praying::praying:

Felicia, 24 years old, a buddhist, always kind to others despite she is an orphan who've been ditching by his parents. Her parents comes to reunited with her when she is 23 years old, she have some happy feeling about it, she moves in to stay with her parents, too bad there is bad fate awaits for her. At first few months, the parents treat her kindly, afterthat they start borrowing money from her with all kinds of excuses, jobless, sickness...etc. She did borrowed money to her parents, she wants her parents be good, she don't want to be alone anymore, which unfortunate blinding her ability to see through her parents' lies, her parents are just using her as a money generator.

She works extra hard to provide money to help her parents, this has made her body becomes weaker and weaker days after days. Finally her body collapse, she is in the hospital to cure her sickness, where is her parents?

At the moment, her parents are enjoys life like watching tv drama and delicious food, gamblings and other unhealthy activity, why would they care about their broken money generator daugther, the tools can no longer provide money anymore, ditch it again.

Felicia always waits for her parents to comes visit her in the hospital, but her wishes never come true, she have a feelings that she is being ditch by her parents again, negative thinking and mental status plus sickness have finally put her life to an end.

Felicia comes to the front of God.

God: Your parents ditch you two times, that is very pity to hear, don't worry you still have my unconditional love for you. You're always kinds to others, that is commendable...... as for your judgement... you're a buddhist, who don't accept Jesus salvation, I'm very sorry you'll be destroy eternally, that is the nature consequences of your wrong choosing of your religion, but don't worry, I'll always love you.

Felicia: :cryingcat::brokenheart:

Felicia
is being destroy eternally in a burning place, her pieces is being burn eternally in there.

:babychick::babychick::babychick:

Back to Felicia's parents, one year after Felicia's death, her parents both become under serious sickness because of living their life heavily unhealthily, besides Felicia they also have another 5 children, their children ditch them because of the influence they have to their children.

They died, in the hospital.

Before they died, they sincerely regret what they've done to their daugther, they've done so many mistake in their life.

One day, a christian friend visit them and ask them to accept Jesus's salvation so they'll not going to hell but go to heaven.
A God who unconditionally loves them and cares for them and would forgive every mistake they've done if they sincerely accept the salvation, it moves them so much there's a God loves them so much.

They accept the salvation.

At the judgement gate.

God: Let me see... both of you sincerely accept Jesus's salvation, okay, both of you can go to heaven, congratulations, you can worship me for eternity and enjoy everlasting life happily.

The parents enter the heaven and worship God for eternity, they're so happy.

At the meantime, Felicia is being destroy eternally in a burning place, her pieces is being burn eternally in there.

The parents are worshinping God eternally, happiness and peacefulness floating in the heaven, everyone is so happy, everyone says God is love, God is justice.

At the meantime, Felicia's pieces is being burned eternally.

:fullmoonface::fullmoonface::fullmoonface:

Eleana, 60 years old, atheist, seriously sick and near the end of her life in the hospital.

Her grandson 1 and grandson 2 visit her very often.

Her grandson 1, a faithful christian believer who follow christian denomination X; while grandson 2 a faithful christian believer who follow christian denomination Y.

Grandson 1: Grandma, please accept Jesus's salvation according to the condition my christian denomination X have been revealed, i don't want you to end up in hell, please.

Grandson 2: No, only my christian denomination Y is correct, denomination X have many contradict interpretation regards scripture and revelation, choosing denomination X will renders one end up in hell. Please choose my denomination Y's salvation, i don't want you to end up in hell, please.

They try to convince their grandma, many arguments and evidence have been presence.

Grandma: I'm not interested in your religions, i'm an atheist, your arguments and evidence are unconvincing to me because... (explanation).

Grandson 1,2: No, i don't want you to end up in hell, i wants to meet you in heaven...... (continue to persuade)

Grandma can't stand to see their sadness go on, as a condolences she randomly choose one denomination by counting her fingers using a specific method, results in she choosing to accept denomination X's version of Jesus's salvation. She knows she is not sincerely about it, it's just a condolences for her grandchild. Grandson 1 is relieved, grandson 2 is upset.

Grandma at the judgement gate.

God: You have accept denomination X's version of Jesus's salvation before you die, congratulations you've choose the correct denomination! ...You're not sincerely about it and it's just a condolences to your grandchildren...? I'm very sorry, you have to sincerely accept the salvation in order to avoid eternity damnation...... I'll still always love you unconditionally, you'll always be remember.

As a result, grandma is being destroy eternally in a burning place, her pieces is being burn eternally in there.

God: (Looking at grandma's burning pieces in another dimension with a distance of ∞) I'll always love you unconditionally, really i'm not lying you.

Grandma's pieces is burning, don't know whether or not her pieces believes the validity of God's unconditional love.

:sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

Roberto, Eleana's husband, 70 years old, follower of the Hinduism, seriously sick and near the end of his life in the hospital.

After the persuasion of his grandson 1 and 2, he have been convince to sincerely accept the christian denomination Y's version of Jesus's salvation, because it's convincing and also partly because he have some uncertainty about his previous religion's beliefs.

Judgement gate.

Because Roberto choosing wrong religion, he ends up in the burning place.

:blacksunrays::blacksunrays::blacksunrays:

Grandson 1, faithful christian believer who follow christian denomination X.
Grandson 2, faithful christian believer who follow christian denomination Y.

Grandson 1 and 2 always try to persuade each other to accept the other one's denomination's version of Jesus's salvation so as to avoid eternal damnation.

Finally, one side have been convince by another side.
Grandson 1 have been convince by grandson 2 to accept the denomination Y's version of Jesus's salvation. His beliefs last until his death at age 87.

Judgement.

Grandson 1 and 2, burning place.

:newmoonface::newmoonface::newmoonface:

XYZ (name censor), x years old, serial killer, unknown belief system.
Conduct horrified act to kill a specific amount numbers of innocent people because of unjustified and immoral reasons.
Got captured by police, jailed for 2 years before facing with death sentence.

In this 2 years, he gradually comes to realise his mistakes and would deeply regret about it. The 5 minutes before his death sentence he recalls the religion christianity which some denomination of it have the beliefs of hells, he is so fearing about it, he don't want go to hell, as a result he say in his hearts "please save me, i don't want to go to hell, i have repent my misdeed, please forgive me, i accept the salvation, please save me", he haven't mention the salvation he accept belong to which denomination's version, just a general concept that he accept the salvation.

Judgement.

Because he indeed did sincerely accept the salvation and have sincerely repent his mistake, he goes to heaven.

:sunface::sunface::sunface:

While the people killed by XYZ, those people does not accept the christian denomination Y's version of salvation. They, burning place.

God is love, God is justice, God will always unconditionally love the people who end up in that burning place.

I don't believe in that version of God's existence, I don't believe the validity of that unconditionally love by that version of God.

Edit:
New question, if that kind of God exists, and you have come to know or believe he exists before you die. What is your choice? To sincerely accept the salvation, or just choose to eternally destroy yourself in that burning place?

Last edited:

David1967

Premium Member
To answer my own question, i would choose to eternally destroy myself rather than eternally worhiping that God.

I don't believe you would ever have to. The God who created the universe and all in it is much bigger than the one painted with the tiny brush of the fundamentalist. I believe that those who sincerely seek God, though they will surely fall
Short in many ways, will find mercy.

Pudding

I don't believe you would ever have to. The God who created the universe and all in it is much bigger than the one painted with the tiny brush of the fundamentalist.
I have make some edit to that post of mine to imply that it's a hypothetical question, i also don't have beliefs that it's true. I'm sorry if that edit cause some inconvenience to you.

I believe that those who sincerely seek God, though they will surely fall
Short in many ways, will find mercy.
Does you also believe those who don't seek God but just be a good people or seeking other gods, will find mercy too?

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
The story below is just fiction and is create to give one an idea how the beliefs if people don't accept the salvation of Jesus then the nature consequences of that is eternity destruction for that people.

At the judgement day...

David, 40 years old, a billionaire, atheist, engage in charity and have help many people through it.

God: Let's see what judgement awaits for you. You have engage in charity and have help many people through it? That is very kind of you to do so, you've gain 1000 points for your kindness. Let's see again... you're an atheist, who don't accept the salvation of my son Jesus? Too bad, that'll give you -∞ points, and the nature consequences for don't accept Jesus's salvation? ...... You'll be eternity destroy. Now, go, receive the nature consequences of you choices, but I do forgive your mistake and will always loving you. I'm love, justice, I'm an omnibenevolent God.

David is being destroy eternally in a burning place, his pieces is being burn eternally in there.

Felicia, 24 years old, a buddhist, always kind to others despite she is an orphan who've been ditching by his parents. Her parents comes to reunited with her when she is 23 years old, she have some happy feeling about it, she moves in to stay with her parents, too bad there is bad fate awaits for her. At first few months, the parents treat her kindly, afterthat they start borrowing money from her with all kinds of excuses, jobless, sickness...etc. She did borrowed money to her parents, she wants her parents be good, she don't want to be alone anymore, which unfortunate blinding her ability to see through her parents' lies, her parents are just using her as a money generator.

She works extra hard to provide money to help her parents, this has made her body becomes weaker and weaker days after days. Finally her body collapse, she is in the hospital to cure her sickness, where is her parents?

At the moment, her parents are enjoys life like watching tv drama and delicious food, gamblings and other unhealthy activity, why would they care about their broken money generator daugther, the tools can no longer provide money anymore, ditch it again.

Felicia always waits for her parents to comes visit her in the hospital, but her wishes never come true, she have a feelings that she is being ditch by her parents again, negative thinking and mental status plus sickness have finally put her life to an end.

God: Your parents ditch you two times, that is very pity to hear, don't worry you still have my unconditional love for you. You're always kinds to others, that is commendable...... as for your judgement... you're a buddhist, who don't accept Jesus salvation, I'm very sorry you'll be destroy eternally, that is the nature consequences of your wrong choosing of your religion, but don't worry, I'll always love you.

Felicia
is being destroy eternally in a burning place, her pieces is being burn eternally in there.

Back to Felicia's parents, one year after Felicia's death, her parents both become under serious sickness because of living their life heavily unhealthily, besides Felicia they also have another 5 children, their children ditch them because of the influence they have to their children.

Before they died, they sincerely regret what they've done to their daugther, they've done so many mistake in their life.

One day, a christian friend visit them and ask them to accept Jesus's salvation so they'll not going to hell but go to heaven.
A God who unconditionally loves them and cares for them and would forgive every mistake they've done if they sincerely accept the salvation, it moves them so much there's a God loves them so much.

At the judgement gate.

God: Let me see... both of you sincerely accept Jesus's salvation, okay, both of you can go to heaven, congratulations, you can worship me for eternity and enjoy everlasting life happily.

At the meantime, Felicia is being destroy eternally in a burning place, her pieces is being burn eternally in there.

The parents are worshinping God eternally, happiness and peacefulness floating in the heaven, everyone is so happy, everyone says God is love, God is justice.

Eleana, 60 years old, atheist, seriously sick and near the end of her life in the hospital.

Her grandson 1, a faithful christian believer who follow christian denomination X; while grandson 2 a faithful christian believer who follow christian denomination Y.

Grandson 1: Grandma, please accept Jesus's salvation according to the condition my christian denomination X have been revealed, i don't want you to end up in hell, please.

Grandson 2: No, only my christian denomination Y is correct, denomination X have many contradict interpretation regards scripture and revelation, choosing denomination X will renders one end up in hell. Please choose my denomination Y's salvation, i don't want you to end up in hell, please.

They try to convince their grandma, many arguments and evidence have been presence.

Grandma: I'm not interested in your religions, i'm an atheist, your arguments and evidence are unconvincing to me because... (explanation).

Grandson 1,2: No, i don't want you to end up in hell, i wants to meet you in heaven...... (continue to persuade)

Grandma can't stand to see their sadness go on, as a condolences she randomly choose one denomination by counting her fingers using a specific method, results in she choosing to accept denomination X's version of Jesus's salvation. She knows she is not sincerely about it, it's just a condolences for her grandchild. Grandson 1 is relieved, grandson 2 is upset.

God: You have accept denomination X's version of Jesus's salvation before you die, congratulations you've choose the correct denomination! ...You're not sincerely about it and it's just a condolences to your grandchildren...? I'm very sorry, you have to sincerely accept the salvation in order to avoid eternity damnation...... I'll still always love you unconditionally, you'll always be remember.

As a result, grandma is being destroy eternally in a burning place, her pieces is being burn eternally in there.

God: (Looking at grandma's burning pieces in another dimension with a distance of ∞) I'll always love you unconditionally, really i'm not lying you.

Grandma's pieces is burning, don't know whether or not her pieces believes the validity of God's unconditional love.

Roberto, Eleana's husband, 70 years old, follower of the Hinduism, seriously sick and near the end of his life in the hospital.

After the persuasion of his grandson 1 and 2, he have been convince to sincerely accept the christian denomination Y's version of Jesus's salvation, because it's convincing and also partly because he have some uncertainty about his previous religion's beliefs.

Judgement gate.

Grandson 1 and 2 always try to persuade each other to accept the other one's denomination's version of Jesus's salvation so as to avoid eternal damnation.

Grandson 1 have been convince by grandson 2 to accept the denomination Y's version of Jesus's salvation. His beliefs last until his death at age 87.

Judgement.

Conduct horrified act to kill a specific amount numbers of innocent people because of unjustified and immoral reasons.

In this 2 years, he gradually comes to realise his mistakes and would deeply regret about it. The 5 minutes before his death sentence he recalls the religion christianity which some denomination of it have the beliefs of hells, he is so fearing about it, he don't want go to hell, as a result he say in his hearts "please save me, i don't want to go to hell, i have repent my misdeed, please forgive me, i accept the salvation, please save me", he haven't mention the salvation he accept belong to which denomination's version, just a general concept that he accept the salvation.

Judgement.

Because he indeed did sincerely accept the salvation and have sincerely repent his mistake, he goes to heaven.

While the people killed by XYZ, those people does not accept the christian denomination Y's version of salvation. They, burning place.

God is love, God is justice, God will always unconditionally love the people who end up in that burning place.

I don't believe in that version of God's existence, I don't believe the validity of that unconditionally love by that version of God.

Edit:
New question, if that kind of God exists, and you have come to know or believe he exists before you die. What is your choice? To sincerely accept the salvation, or just choose to eternally destroy yourself in that burning place?

I would choose to burn in hell rather than bow to that tyrant.

David1967

Premium Member
I have make some edit to that post of mine to imply that it's a hypothetical question, i also don't have beliefs that it's true. I'm sorry if that edit cause some inconvenience to you.

Does you also believe those who don't seek God but just be a good people or seeking other gods, will find mercy too?

Yes, I understand that your story is hypothetical. And you did a very good job writing it.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
My theory is that if there is a God(ddess)/Great Sprit our brains were given to us to take care of our own lives. Somehow, I think they'd have something better to do than worry about our little mundane problems. I also find it tenuous to presume that such a force would have a hand in any sort of suffering. That's the kinda stuff you have to take up with Christianity that never makes sense to me.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
I don't believe in that version of God's existence
You repeat this misguided view of what you think Yeshua taught, and it is all based on the lies taught by Christianity (John, Paul and Simon the stone)....

Yeshua was teaching you get condemned for not doing good works; it is the made up text that goes on about needing to believe in him for salvation. :innocent:

idav

Being
Premium Member
That sounds very much like the scenario of an abuser who claims it is out of love.

God: I scorge and burn, you, I love you so much, why do you make me do this to you.
Person: Ok, I'm sorry
God: No its too late, this is for eternity, you were warned by all the hell fire and brimstone prophets. *repeats punishments*

Yeah I'm not following that logic so much.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

At the judgement day...

Felicia

At the judgement gate.

Judgement gate.

Judgement.

Judgement.

Edit:
Ahh...

The legacy of Jack Chick.

Pudding

Yes, I understand that your story is hypothetical. And you did a very good job writing it.

Actually what i want to say is that my answer to the op's question is in response to the hypothetical scenario, this hypothetical scenario is believe by some believer to be true but not me.

Because you said you don't believe i would ever have to behave like how my answer describe, makes me an impression that you think i believe i would have to behave like that because i believe the hypothetical scenario will happen, making me want to clarify that i don't believe the hypothetical scenario to be true.

Does you also believe those who don't seek God but just be a good people or seeking other gods, will find mercy too? What kind of mercy is that? If you have no intention to answer it, i'll not ask it again.

Pudding

You repeat this misguided view of what you think Yeshua taught, and it is all based on the lies taught by Christianity (John, Paul and Simon the stone)....
It is not what i think Yeshua taught but what some believer think christianity/Jesus/God/Bible taught.
I have no beliefs regards to what Yeshua/christianity/Jesus/God/Bible actually taught.

I'm criticizing what some believer think christianity/Jesus/God/Bible taught.

I'm not debating whether any christianity denomination's beliefs is true but your beliefs is false, you can debate the validity with them but not me.

Yeshua was teaching you get condemned for not doing good works; it is the made up text that goes on about needing to believe in him for salvation. :innocent:
I don't believe in Yeshua.
There can be as many version about what and how much good works can qualify a people to get the rewards from Yeshua base on how one interprets the scripture. Cherry picking, self subjective interpretation. I'm not convince to accept any version between them.