• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Don's birthday

kai

ragamuffin
Many Happy returns Don , i believe its traditional to ask a favour of the Don on his birthday? theres a part in a movie i want---------------

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Happy Birthday, Don! May your feather lice celebrate this special day by happily dancing in your armpits!

Renji

Happy Birthday to you a million times;). Wish you good health and more birthdays to come.:)

Aww... Thanks a bunch guys :) I had a pretty standard day to be honest. Life as normal, going into school and leaving with a bruised and broken arm :)

And Kai, i am not giving anyone anything on my birthday :p!

On Sunday some family came over with cake...and money!! So i had a nice birthday. I did enjoy it, but its funny you know. When i was young(er) i never thought my birthday would become a small thing, as i got older its become less and less of a big deal. So it's nice, but it is no big deal :)

Once again, thank you all for your birthday wishes. It honestly feels very nice :)