• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shrew

TrumpEmperor.jpg

12807394_dealing-with-emperor-trump-field-notes_746541bc_m.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
So, I guess people should feel bad about these things? Haha, no. Take the pity party and walk, I'm not interested in what you're selling. You gain absolutely zero virtue points for doing the opposite of that. :D You also won't get any play from the white people must sulk and be ashamed of themselves angle from me. White people can be proud of their heritage, ancestors, culture, and race as well and only be interested in continuing that versus the crazy liberal family destroying values. I always find it funny that when a white man is proud of his race he's a racist, but a black person isn't. Again, just take that garbage to the curb... Being white is fine, liking to be with whites is fine...
You certainly did read much into my post. You have **** poor standards if babies being born being white is a standard, if people dating based on the color of their skin is a standard, and if an entire group of people being miserable is a standard. I didn't say there is anything wrong with being white. No, rather, it's not a measurement of some sort of "standard," not unless you think KKK and Nazi standards are a good thing.
Trump's win was just like a giant veto for the entirety liberal talking points.
He lost by nearly 3 million votes and has one of the lowest EC margins in history. 'Tis a fact.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
Gloating?
I, for one, am mocking Trump's imperial attitude.
I am having a hard time if this thread is a joke or not. I assumed it was, but the initial comments had me believe otherwise. Oopsie.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Still.....
donald-trump-oval-office.jpg
Still it means it's hardly this "overwhelming defeat" many are harping on about. Pretty sad that Obama winning by 5 million votes and over 100 EC was supposed to be "no mandate," but a comfortable loosing margin with the people and a very slim EC margin is supposed to be this crushing defeat?

Parchment

Still it means it's hardly this "overwhelming defeat" many are harping on about. Pretty sad that Obama winning by 5 million votes and over 100 EC was supposed to be "no mandate," but a comfortable loosing margin with the people and a very slim EC margin is supposed to be this crushing defeat?

I haven't been harping on it, I voted for Gary Johnson, I knew he would lose but I voted for him anyway out of principle. The fact still remains, he IS your President.
donald-900x450.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I haven't been harping on it, I voted for Gary Johnson, I knew he would lose but I voted for him anyway out of principle. The fact still remains, he IS your President.
donald-900x450.jpg
He is the president, but I have no president. I don't believe in positioning myself beneath someone else just because of some title.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
He is the president, but I have no president. I don't believe in positioning myself beneath someone else just because of some title.
fb4b495e7f180ba8d8ff5fb5d40a1b2d.jpg

"And the God-Emperor shall come riding from the West with great power and glory, to cleanse this world of political correctness, and at His feet every social-justice-warrior shall bow."

dust1n

Zindīq
Let's Celebrate; oh, who invited these guys to these party?

"Extremists celebrated President–elect Donald Trump’s stunning victory at the polls Wednesday, hoping his triumph will “lead to civil war,“ according to a jihadist monitoring group.

"Rejoice with support from Allah, and find glad tidings in the imminent demise of America at the hands of Trump,” said the al-Minbar Jihadi Media network, which is affiliated with the Islamic State, according to the U.S.-based SITE Intelligence Group.

"Trump’s win of the American presidency will bring hostility of Muslims against America as a result of his reckless actions, which show the overt and hidden hatred against them,” the al- Minbar Jihadi Media network continued."

Islamic State celebrates Donald Trump election victory

Mindmaster

Premium Member
You certainly did read much into my post. You have **** poor standards if babies being born being white is a standard, if people dating based on the color of their skin is a standard, and if an entire group of people being miserable is a standard. I didn't say there is anything wrong with being white. No, rather, it's not a measurement of some sort of "standard," not unless you think KKK and Nazi standards are a good thing.

He lost by nearly 3 million votes and has one of the lowest EC margins in history. 'Tis a fact.

Identity politics, abortion, destruction of the nuclear family, et al, are just making everyone miserable. Education has been turned into a propaganda machine making people more stupid than they went in. The EPA has become a dead weight on the economy, and nothing is freaking happening.

Repeat after me:

"Everyone that doesn't agree with me is in the KKK or a NAZI!"

See, that's called sarcasm. :D You're not a racist just because you have no interest in people of other races, it's just a preference... like some people like dark clothes, and some like to wear pastels... The Democrats have been using NAZI propaganda tactics and manipulations for a long time, and that's called IRONY. Americans just slammed the door in their face, they didn't lose... they lost everything... The President, Senate, Congress, and the Supreme Court.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
destruction of the nuclear family,
The "nuclear family" is one of the worst models of family ever to be conceived. It's about the least "family like" out of most concepts of family.
Education has been turned into a propaganda machine making people more stupid than they went in.
Education models haven't been updated since society was industrialized, and they are literally designed like prisons (and often by people who do design prisons).
The EPA has become a dead weight on the economy, and nothing is freaking happening.
I don't know of any rivers that have caught on fire in awhile. Smog isn't much of a problem either. The economy isn't the end-all be-all decider, nor should it. Like it or not, we need things like the EPA just to at least keep toxic pollution out of drinking water, and to be able to actually eat fresh fish that you catch.
"Everyone that doesn't agree with me is in the KKK or a NAZI!"
Didn't say everyone was, but they'd definitely be on board with the "whiteness" of it.
Americans just slammed the door in their face, they didn't lose... they lost everything... The President, Senate, Congress, and the Supreme Court.
You can keep telling yourself that, but a holding Senate by only a few seats (especially when the majority party is already challenging the President) and a President with such a slim margin of victory isn't "slamming the door" in anyone's face. If anything, it's the Republicans having the EC and redistricting on their side, something that saves their asses time and time again, and are two things that even a good chunk of Republicans don't like.

Parchment

The "nuclear family" is one of the worst models of family ever to be conceived. It's about the least "family like" out of most concepts of family.
Interesting statement when studies seem to indicate quite the opposite unless you were making joke:
Study: Children fare better in traditional mom-dad families - Washington Times
What is amazing to me is that the idea of stable two parent homes were in question in the first place and required further studies, it seems like common knowledge.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Interesting statement when studies seem to indicate quite the opposite unless you were making joke:
Study: Children fare better in traditional mom-dad families - Washington Times
What is amazing to me is that the idea of stable two parent homes were in question in the first place and required further studies, it seems like common knowledge.
“Not a single study has found children of lesbian or gay parents to be disadvantaged in any significant respect relative to children of heterosexual parents,” said Loren Marks, associate professor at the School of Human Ecology at Louisiana State University.
Mr. Marks’ paper had not been published yet and that he was not an expert on gay families.
Michael E. Lamb, a University of Cambridge scholar who has testified on behalf of gay parenting in same-sex marriage lawsuits, asserted in a study that neither family structure nor having one’s biological mother and father in the home is necessary for healthy child adjustment.

“[A]vailable evidence is sufficiently conclusive” that “children and adolescents being raised by same-sex parents are as likely to be well-adjusted as children and adolescents with heterosexual parents,” Mr. Lamb concluded in Applied Developmental Science in April.
That pretty much say's it all.
And, show me just one example of a heterosexual couple who did every thing perfectly in rearing their children. It doesn't happen. Everyone's bringing in some flaws into raising their kids, so should we frown upon anyone having a child because it's inevitable some will fail?
Other models of family, on the other hand, include more immediate family, and children get even more emotional support and the adults have more hands to pass the burden of child rearing around to, making them models that include more family living together, which gives a child an even stronger concept of family when aunts, uncles, grand parents and sometimes great grandparents, and even cousins are all living in close proximity. And it makes child rearing much easier with more people helping out. And in terms of how long the "Nuclear Family" has been around in terms of other family models, the nuclear family is still fairly new and rather small when compared to other family models.
When compared to other models, the "Nuclear Family" just doesn't revolve around family like other models have, and often still do. It's not a model for family, but rather a model to reproduce, work, die. We're so unfamily that we even find it acceptable to ship the elderly and infirm to a place away from the family and home, and we send them to go live with a bunch of hourly and salaried employees and other old and infirm people. That would simply be unthinkable in probably most cultures.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Some of you are counting for example Mexican illegal aliens who voted in California and other states for Hillary but are foreign nationals who are not our citizens and should not vote.

So actually you subtract those foreign nationals, and the now proven double votes for Hillary, even triple votes, in corrupt Detroit and other such precincts, Trump also won the popular vote by 2.6 million as most analysts who are honest admit to.

But have it the other way around, if the campaign was going to be only about the total popular vote and no electoral college, then the campaigns would have run their strategy differently, and Trump would still have won.

We know this because Hillary not only lost the Presidency for the Democrats, she also lost the Governorships, the State Legislatures, the Senate, the House, all of which are Republican Majority now and as of January the Presidency... next the Supreme Court.

It was a landslide for the Republicans that is basically uncomparible to anything in US history.

And starting the day after Trump won, we saw a 1,000 point jump in the markets, already industry and business is now aligning to "Buy America, Hire America", there is zero chance Americans are going to "rethink" this. It will be Trump now for 8 years and Republicans for more.

Hillary was a disaster for the Democratic Party. She lost it all, everything. America now is Republican majority at every level, and will be for a long time.