• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Donald Trump's most peculiar fetish

Panacea

I will just be glad when he's out of office. He's tarnished the office and encouraged violence and hate.

Panacea

As a woman one of the things that bothers me is that he has gotten away with rape, sexual harassment etc. because he has the money to delay the lawsuits and the women can't afford to keep pursuing them. As a woman who has been raped, I can tell you I find his behavior outrageous. Any man who is truly a man would not do this. Women are still often not believed, which is why I didn't take my attacker to court. My husband at the time did not believe a woman could be raped. I wasn't making enough money to get my own place. So, I would have been living in the street. The guy who did it I thought was a friend. I was 110 lbs and the guy was a 330 weight lifter. I worked with him. All he said was, "I've been wanting you for a long time..." That was the end of the "friendship."

I can't imagine anyone ever wanting to sleep with Donald. The thought is disgusting.