• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Donald Trump's most peculiar fetish

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Donald Trump, having gotten rid of (one way or another) Bill Barr as AG, is now pushing his new acting AG to appoint a Special Counsel to investigate -- wait for it -- Hunter Biden.

Now, I have to admit -- I am beginning to find Donald Trump's absolute fetishistic fascination with Hunter Biden to be something really, really odd. I mean, I've known spurned lovers who didn't care that much about their ex. But Trump can't let Hunter go. He's like Captain Ahab after the white whale, Moby Dick, “...to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.”

I mean, really. Ya gotta wonder what it's about, how he chose this one person as his greatest nemesis on earth.

So come on, you RF psychologists. Give this one your best shot. The couch is waiting, get your notebook out, and Donnie to lie down and relax -- and tell us, what is it?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Donald Trump, having gotten rid of (one way or another) Bill Barr as AG, is now pushing his new acting AG to appoint a Special Counsel to investigate -- wait for it -- Hunter Biden.

Now, I have to admit -- I am beginning to find Donald Trump's absolute fetishistic fascination with Hunter Biden to be something really, really odd. I mean, I've known spurned lovers who didn't care that much about their ex. But Trump can't let Hunter go. He's like Captain Ahab after the white whale, Moby Dick, “...to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.”

I mean, really. Ya gotta wonder what it's about, how he chose this one person as his greatest nemesis on earth.

So come on, you RF psychologists. Give this one your best shot. The couch is waiting, get your notebook out, and Donnie to lie down and relax -- and tell us, what is it?
He seems to know that Biden is squeaky clean so he is going after his son for revenge.

ValdresRose

What sort of interaction did Trump have with the Biden family in the past. Surely while Joe Biden was a Senator he would have met Trump at some point. Maybe there was some sort of animosity between the two families that the media has never exposed.

Hunter Biden is of little or no consequence to the Trump family at time, the Trump family is going to deal with some very serious lawsuits for the next year or more. And unlike Gerald Ford who pardoned Richard Nixon, Joe Biden is not going to pardon Donald Trump. So in effect, Trump is digging his own grave deeper. Don't you think?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What sort of interaction did Trump have with the Biden family in the past. Surely while Joe Biden was a Senator he would have met Trump at some point. Maybe there was some sort of animosity between the two families that the media has never exposed.

Hunter Biden is of little or no consequence to the Trump family at time, the Trump family is going to deal with some very serious lawsuits for the next year or more. And unlike Gerald Ford who pardoned Richard Nixon, Joe Biden is not going to pardon Donald Trump. So in effect, Trump is digging his own grave deeper. Don't you think?
And it is unlikely that he could pull a Nixon. Pence is not apt to pardon him if he resigns between now and January 20th. And then there are the state level crimes awaiting him. There are no presidential pardons for those.

ValdresRose

You know, my heart goes out to Barron Trump. He's only 14 yrs. old and there is no way he can be shielded from all the bashing of his father and mother. We can live with denial, pretend this isn't happening or pretend my parent's are good people, but sooner or later denial bites us in the butt and we need to deal with reality. That boy is too young to have to deal with this, so again, my heart goes out to him.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member

It may be a taunt to get democrats to charge Trump's older children with something so the President can issue pardons to them before he leaves office. I don't think he can issue pardons before they are charged.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Politics is really just a game of smoke and mirrors. There is no real logic to it; it's just power for power's sake.

On the other hand, there are countless billions of people in the world who suffering far worse than Hunter Biden at the moment. It's hard to sympathize with the guy.

Heyo

Veteran Member

My diagnose is:
Panic attack. 21st of January Trump loses his power and the protection of the office. All the people he wronged over the years, multiple state DAs and the banks are lining up for the beat down. Melania is going to divorce him and he is contractually not allowed to live at Mar-a-Lago.
He'll be homeless, broke, ill (bone spurs), alone and persecuted. No wonder he lost the little rest of his mind.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Captain Ahab was just sad. A fall and obsession that is tragic.
Trump is a showman. He does what's good for ratings. And it's pathetic the lengths he'll go for ratings.