• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Donald Trump Square fountain turned blood red in protest of annexation

danieldemol

Premium Member
‘Donald Trump Square fountain turned blood red in protest of annexation’

Read more here: Donald Trump Square fountain turned blood red in protest of annexation

Although I would not advocate graffitiing water fountains I hope the judge goes lenient on them if they are caught.

After all citizens who can’t stand a bit of red paint on the ground surely wouldn’t want to witness the bloodshed that I imagine would follow annexation.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
:rolleyes: I vote that all public fountains should be painted red because blood will be (and is) spilled whether sovereignty will be exercised or not.

HonestJoe

Am I the only person who thinks the most notable part of this article is that there is a Donald Trump Square in Israel!?!

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Am I the only person who thinks the most notable part of this article is that there is a Donald Trump Square in Israel!?!
Now that is the frightening thing. The Orange Antichrist has a fountain full of blood in Jerusalem. It's almost prophetic.

Donald Trump Square.JPG

Of course, something they may have not thought of. This is actually the place where Trump goes to while visiting Israel, in order to dip his face into for that orange "Toilet Face" look of his.

toilet face.jpg

Shaul

Premium Member
Anyone the causes violence or property damage should be required to answer for it in the courts. If found guilty, they should bear the consequences.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Anyone the causes violence or property damage should be required to answer for it in the courts. If found guilty, they should bear the consequences.

There will definitely be an end to acts of impunity. It's just a question of where and when.