• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Donald Trump says something that isn't true 5.5 times a day. Every day."

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
"Its not Russian propaganda to judge someone by their actions vs their words. Its just a pragmatic way to evaluate someone."

Lying is an act of deception. Trump's lying is very much an action with the intent of misleading the people of the USA.

Yeah and so is 99% of all politicians. Surely there is 1 out of 100 that isn't corrupt lying sack of crap. Right?!?

Jumi

With politicians it's always better to look to their actions. Someone you know is not very good at lying convincingly is better than the one you believe even though they are lying.

Enoch07

Premium Member
Going back to your false equivalence.

Denial is a terrible thing. I am sorry if I ruined your saintly opinions of U.S. politicians. But the list of corruption is long, and it covers both Dems and GoP! Sorryz!

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
That's not my opinion. That is the opinion of the majority of the U.S. I did not chose the lesser of the 2 evils (Trump or Hillary) that most of the U.S. voted for, because they felt like they had no other choice. I voted for someone who I did not consider a lesser of the 2 evils.

Absolutely. you did not choose the lesser, you chose the absolutely evil trump.

Altfish

Veteran Member
"Donald Trump says something that isn't true 5.5 times a day. Every day."

Does that mean he only speaks 5.5 times a day?

Enoch07

Premium Member
Absolutely. you did not choose the lesser, you chose the absolutely evil trump.

Rofl you didn't even read any of my post! I'll give ya the short hand version. I didn't vote for Trump! How many people are willfully ignoring the typed words and just spewing bullcrap for absolutely no reason!

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Rofl you didn't even read any of my post! I'll give ya the short hand version. I didn't vote for Trump! How many people are willfully ignoring the typed words and just spewing bullcrap for absolutely no reason!
To be fair, you didn't specify who you voted for in that post, and you did make it sound like you had a choice between two options rather than a third.

While thorough reading may have allayed this, I feel there is something to be said for clear communication.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I did read your post.
If you do not wish to be misconstrued you should make your position clearer

Enoch07

Premium Member
I did read your post.
If you do not wish to be misconstrued you should make your position clearer

Lol whatevs, from post # 14

I did not chose the lesser of the 2 evils (Trump or Hillary), that most of the U.S. voted for, because they felt like they had no other choice.

As I said, I did not vote for either of these candidates. They were both poor candidates to begin with, equally terrible.

idav

Being
Premium Member
As I said, I did not vote for either of these candidates. They were both poor candidates to begin with, equally terrible.
Then you threw your vote away to pave the way for orange head. I probably would have considered the third candidacy more if it wasn't for that dude, a menace that man is.

Enoch07

Premium Member
Then you threw your vote away to pave the way for orange head. I probably would have considered the third candidacy more if it wasn't for that dude, a menace that man is.

Guilty as charged. Its the burden of being a principled person. I got standards ya know!

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
LoL nope, actions speak louder than words. I look at a candidates actions and determine what I think they believe based on their past actions. Its not fool proof by any means, but it's better than believing the lies. At least imho. :D
What "past actions" of Trump's persuaded you to vote for him?