• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Donald Trump. Is his election complete? Or election has failed?

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
So what charges have been brought against Trump.

The word is investigation; learn how to read. I mean do you really think those childish semantic are magically going to make the investigations disappear?

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
But...but...there are no investigations involving Trump. Re: Witch Hunt.
Well, there you go again like those on Fox.

First of all, an investigation on a particular body often involves that entire body since it is often unclear who may or may not be involved. Therefore, we cannot tell at this point whether they're looking directly at Trump or not, but we can be quite certain that they are not excluding looking at Trump. Investigations are just that-- investigations, not conclusions.

And for you to call it a "Witch Hunt" pretty much shows that it is you and people like you whom have jumped to unwarranted conclusions while blaming the left for the exact same thing that you're doing here.

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
The FBI has officially declared that those associated with the Trump campaign (that includes Trump) are being investigated for collusion, they have also announced that Trump is being investigated for obstruction of justice. This is factually true; it is really happening and it is the height of denial to pretend otherwise.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Trump is not, nor has he ever been under investigation for anything. There is not one shred of evidence linking him to any collusion or wrong doing. You are hoping to find a smoking gun that is not there. The FBI has stated that Trump never was and is not now under investigation. Deal with it.
That doesn't change anything I said, I'm aware that Comey said trump isn't directly under investigation, however plenty of his associates are under investigation and their only link to the presidency is Trump. BTW that doesn't mean he isn't under investigation for firing Comey, I hear they want to get him on obstruction for it.

Last edited:

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
That doesn't change anything I said, in aware tray Comey said trump isn't directly under investigation, however plenty of his associates are under investigation and their only link to the presidency is Trump. BTW that doesn't mean he isn't under investigation for firing Comey, I hear they want to get him on obstruction for it.

"Comey said trump isn't directly under investigation"

That was in reference to before Trump fired him Comey. Trump firing Comey changed things.

Trump fires Comey, so they pull in Mueller to head up the investigation. They are now investigating possible collusion between Russia and individuals in the Trump campaign. That includes Trump himself. The idea that they would investigate everyone in the Trump campaign but Trump is not realistic, not at all. Trump is under investigation for collusion with Russia, by at least three difference agencies (that I know of) including the FBI. Additionally the FBI has said they are also investigating Trump, the actual human himself, for obstruction of justice.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Trump is not, nor has he ever been under investigation for anything.
I fail to see how anyone can misunderstand that an investigation into Trump's hand picked campaign staff and administration officials might not be characterized as an investigation into him personally, but is one. Because he's the top dog.

Even if no formal charges against him have been brought, or even suggested officially, the accusations are really serious and there is evidence on the subject. Colluding with a hostile government is tantamount to treason.

Trump's response to this public accusation has been, so far, deflection and lying and obstruction. This is solid evidence to me that whether or not there is fire behind all that smoke, Trump thinks that there is.
Tom

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I fail to see how anyone can misunderstand that an investigation into Trump's hand picked campaign staff and administration officials might not be characterized as an investigation into him personally, but is one. Because he's the top dog.

Even if no formal charges against him have been brought, or even suggested officially, the accusations are really serious and there is evidence on the subject. Colluding with a hostile government is tantamount to treason.

Trump's response to this public accusation has been, so far, deflection and lying and obstruction. This is solid evidence to me that whether or not there is fire behind all that smoke, Trump thinks that there is.
Tom

Not a shred of evidence to even come close to a Trump investigation. If there were you can bet your last bean that there would be a formal investigation and not just this Trump-Haters wishful thinking.

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
Not a shred of evidence to even come close to a Trump investigation. If there were you can bet your last bean that there would be a formal investigation and not just this Trump-Haters wishful thinking.

"Not a shred of evidence to even come close to a Trump investigation"

I posted a link from the FBI's own website with an official statement from the FBI made by Comey. That is evidence of the investigation. Very strong evidence.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Not a shred of evidence to even come close to a Trump investigation.
Sure there is.
The exit of Flynn and the firing of Comey are evidence. Not conclusive, but evidence nevertheless.
If Trump has nothing to hide, he could be more convincing.

That's why we need a really thorough and rigorous investigation, and a detailed report about the results. Trump could help with that, but seems far more interested in hindering it.
Tom

idav

Being
Premium Member
When everyone starts getting investigated for work related issues, it might surprise you that their boss can be a suspect.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Will ever the hostile talks about his election campaign will be over?
Probably not until the investigation into his campaign and obstruction of justice is complete. And, since it is a federal investigation, it will take, at the very least, another year. It is a federal investigation. They have a 99% conviction rate because they take their time ... and I mean really really take their time.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
The Jesus loves him, isn't it? HE hates his sins, but loves him and hopes for him.
That's fine that you believe that. But, Trump treats everyone who doesn't kiss his a$$ like garbage. So, what goes around comes around. He actually is a lot nastier than his critics are.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
What has the FBI been looking at? Even Comey stated that Trump was never under any investigation.
Trump has been under investigation for a while now. Comey ONLY said that at the time Trump asked him about it, he wasn't. That was many months ago, and Comey made it very clear that Trump was under investigation when he gave his testimony. And after firing Comey and instigating the special investigation, Mueller began investigating Trump for obstruction. So, Comey made it clear that Trump is in fact under investigation. He wasn't when Trump asked him about it repeatedly, but that changed soon after.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Trump is not, nor has he ever been under investigation for anything. There is not one shred of evidence linking him to any collusion or wrong doing. You are hoping to find a smoking gun that is not there. The FBI has stated that Trump never was and is not now under investigation. Deal with it.
No, Trump is most certainly now under investigation by Mueller. Comey was only speaking to the time when Trump repeatedly asked him whether he was under investigation. At that time he was not. But, that changed soon after.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
You, sir, are wrong. There are no investigations involving Donald Trump. Your charge of "treasonous collusion" has already been realized as Democrat daydreaming. Have you notice that the calls for impeachment have subsided to a whisper? This is because the Democrats know there are no impeachable offenses and their constituents are going to angry when they finally wake up and realize they've been had.
Comey didn't say that, at the time of his testimony, Trump wasn't under investigation. So, where are you getting this from?

leibowde84

Veteran Member
So what charges have been brought against Trump.
Charges?! That's a silly strawman. No one is claiming that charges were filed against Trump. We are pointing out that Trump is most definitely under investigation.

The investigation comes before charges are filed, not before. And, this is a federal investigation. So, it will probably last another year before charges (if any) are filed. We have no way of knowing what Mueller has on Trump currently.