• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Donald Trump is a complete Jerk.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Trump said he had instructed Vice President Mike Pence not to call the governors of Washington or Michigan — two coronavirus hotspots — because of their public criticism. “If they don’t treat you right, I don't call,” Trump said.

So if your a Republican or Trump supporter, good luck if you die blame your governor for being to critical of Trump.

I don't care what anyone says any more Donald Trump is a lousy President and does not deserve a second term.

Feel free to debate. I've said my peace and it will not change. I'm sure when this blows up in his face he is going to say he was only joking.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Trump said he had instructed Vice President Mike Pence not to call the governors of Washington or Michigan — two coronavirus hotspots — because of their public criticism. “If they don’t treat you right, I don't call,” Trump said.

So if your a Republican or Trump supporter, good luck if you die blame your governor for being to critical of Trump.

I don't care what anyone says any more Donald Trump is a lousy President and does not deserve a second term.

Feel free to debate. I've said my peace and it will not change. I'm sure when this blows up in his face he is going to say he was only joking.
Donald Trump is a complete Jerk.
Are you just now noticing this?
We should converse more often.

RedDragon94

Love everyone, meditate often

You know, part of me thinks he's just not prepared to deal with it, and the other part of me is like, d***** he's the President. He ought to listen to the doctors advising him instead of flippantly saying we'll be back by Easter.

In the words or word of Trump, "Sad." :)

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Not much I disagree with here, so I'm not inclined to debate anything. Of course, I'm not sure if it's any better for states whose governors are nice to Trump, such as our governor here in AZ. Our state is getting hit too, although not as severely as back east.

PureX

Veteran Member

But being a jerk is why his supporters like him so much.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Trump has no redeeming features.
He is now saying (and of course he is the Expert) that they don't need as many ventilators as they are asking for.
It has gone back to have the whole thing checked.
He has no concept of the urgency.

I would bet he has a personal ventilator in stand by. where ever he now goes.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

I think being a jerk is what got him elected in the first place. Some folks like their presidents being a jerk.

images

Shad

Veteran Member
Yawn manufactured outrage. Inslee has criticized Trump for political gain for years.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Isn't this what we would expect from a narcissist who considers himself the nation - that people should be loyal to him? Tax dollars are his to disperse according to the fealty shown him.

Isn't this what we would expect from a petty, insecure man whose ego is a black hole of endless need? If you aren't his praiseful sycophant, he won't send your tax dollars back to your state.

Isn't this what we would expect from a person who is famously vengeful? How is this guy different from the mafia or a street thug?
  • “For many years I’ve said that if someone screws you, screw them back. When somebody hurts you, just go after them as viciously and as violently as you can.” - Donald Trump
  • "Go for the jugular so that people watching will not want to mess with you." - Donald Trump
  • "When you are wronged, go after those people because it is a good feeling.." - Donald Trump
  • "When someone crosses you, my advice is ‘Get Even!' That is not typical advice, but it is real life advice. If you do not get even, you are just a schmuck!" - Donald Trump

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Isn't this what we would expect from a narcissist who considers himself the nation - that people should be loyal to him? Tax dollars are his to disperse according to the fealty shown him.

Isn't this what we would expect from a petty, insecure man whose ego is a black hole of endless need? If you aren't his praiseful sycophant, he won't send your tax dollars back to your state.

Isn't this what we would expect from a person who is famously vengeful? How is this guy different from the mafia or a street thug?
  • “For many years I’ve said that if someone screws you, screw them back. When somebody hurts you, just go after them as viciously and as violently as you can.” - Donald Trump
  • "Go for the jugular so that people watching will not want to mess with you." - Donald Trump
  • "When you are wronged, go after those people because it is a good feeling.." - Donald Trump
  • "When someone crosses you, my advice is ‘Get Even!' That is not typical advice, but it is real life advice. If you do not get even, you are just a schmuck!" - Donald Trump
Did the Donald say all these things. No wonder the Chinese said they love to kill 10.000 Americans, just to see if they still talk so big.
Some people just do not know when it's time to shut up, and when it's time to talk. And some don't even know what they are talking.

I do hope for America sake, that the Americans don't vote for Trump again. Although worse as this, it won't get, I think.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

Yeah I shared this on FB, what a f*****' moron. No presidential qualities or statesmanship whatsoever.

Bear Wild

Trump is doing what Trump does best. Just keep repeating the same position over and over in opposition to the truth with the belief if just says it enough people will start to believe it. How anyone can tolerate hearing him say how great and amazing in response compared to other countries is incompressible to anyone looking at the facts. Clearly he cannot understand how Germany has handled the case compared his response since they have socialized medicine - Unthinkable to his brain. The sad thing is there are so many examples of how he misrepresents reality and plays to the fears of his supporters. Scary man.