• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Don Lemon And Cuomo on Joe Biden Inappropriate Touching

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Not that this is any surprise but I remember not too long ago people wanting Trumps head on a stick because of his "p**** grabbing" comment, Biden apparently did touch these women whether inappropriate or not but the coverage is pretty hilarious by how much it is downplayed.

The hypocrisy of the left once again for all to see

Yerda

Veteran Member
The hypocrisy of the left once again for all to see
CNN isn't the left. It's a media outlet for billionaires.

EDIT: Not that it isn't hypocritical, or that lefties aren't also hypocrites. They are, like everyone else.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Is your goal to have ***** grabbing stricken from being rightfully called sexual assault? Or just to add all instances of inappropriate touching to it in a lame equivocation game?

Soooo....you sayin' just talking sexually about a woman in general is the same as inappropriately touching a woman without her consent?

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Is your goal to have ***** grabbing stricken from being rightfully called sexual assault? Or just to add all instances of inappropriate touching to it in a lame equivocation game?

Trump just said it, Biden actually did touch someone

To be clear I thought it was pretty ridiculous to think being kissed on the head or hugged as some type of sexual assault but I also think it ridiculous how upset some people got over something Trump said years before he was president vs. how they are playing softball and going into full apologetics over the front runner of the democrat presidential race when he actually did something. I'm not outraged or anything, just pretty much amused at how hypocritical it all is and I just shake my head and laugh. I'm just here to spread the joy

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Trump just said it, Biden actually did touch someone

To be clear I thought it was pretty ridiculous to think being kissed on the head or hugged as some type of sexual assault but I also think it ridiculous how upset some people got over something Trump said years before he was president vs. how they are playing softball and going into full apologetics over the front runner of the democrat presidential race when he actually did something. I'm not outraged or anything, just pretty much amused at how hypocritical it all is and I just shake my head and laugh. I'm just here to spread the joy
But so far, Biden's touching is only mildly inappropriate.
While creepy, I just can't find much fault with him.
It's not so much wrong, as just something he should stop.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Trump just said it,
Then you didbn't listen very carefully, nor do you seem to care what over 15 women said that Trump did to them.
Biden actually did touch someone
I've touched a lot of women and men over the years, but not all forms of touching are the same.

My wife had "The View" on today, and the three Republican women on the show were very angry that some on the right are drawing these false equivalencies to try and demean Biden. They do agree that he should refrain from his touchy-feely ways and that he should apologize to the women, but they also concluded that he's certainly no "Trump"!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
th