• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dollhouse

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
So, did anyone else watch the premiere last night? What did you think?

It didn't grab me from the beginning like Firefly did, but I thought it was a pretty solid premiere. Vastly superior to Buffy's, and we all know how that one turned out.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Seems pretty interesting to me. I don't quite know exactly where they plan on going with it, but looks promising enough.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Well, one flaw was that they only hinted at the premise, which is that Echo starts remembering stuff she's not supposed to.

It's interesting, and I really want to see where Joss goes with it. Now if only FOX lets this one stay on the air. *gowls at the stupid FOX suits*

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
So, I'm really enjoying the newer developments, especially the Alpha plot. The writing is getting stronger, I think.

Comicaze247

See the previous line
I like it. I mean, come on. Attractive, programmable women!

It's interesting, and I really want to see where Joss goes with it. Now if only FOX lets this one stay on the air. *gowls at the stupid FOX suits*
Oh geez, I know. They **** me off. They ruined FIREFLY!!! :sad4:

Elessar

I've been watching the series. It's good, solid television - exactly what I expect after Buffy, Angel, and Firefly.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
So, now that the series has wrapped up, what did everybody think?

I loved it. It started slow, but ended up telling an amazing story.