• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dogs

Cooky

Veteran Member
Dogs are a lot like us.

Today, I was cleaning the kitchen / dining areas and decided to set a half full garbage bag on the table, and step out on my patio for a smoke and a quick RF post. But suddenly, I heard a noise inside, and found that my dog got ahold of the bag and dragged it into the frontroom and was attempting to open a ziplock freezer bag with cinnamon toast crunch remains in it! So, my response was to make screaming monkey sounds at the dog and then start growling at her, in an attempt to speak her language...

...But apparently she thought that was *funny*, because she ran under the couch wagging her tail... :)

Dog's do have a sense of humor. :)

The culprit:
20200412_121501.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

lostwanderingsoul

Smoking is bad for you. And especially with this virus going around. If your lungs are weak from smoking you face a greater risk. Good time to quit.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
As carnivores, that would have to be a comatose rabbit.
Dogs are not carnivores. Carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, salad (with appropriate dressing), asparagus, apples, blueberries and many other things are on our dog's menu whenever she can extract them from us.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Dogs are not carnivores. Carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, salad (with appropriate dressing), asparagus, apples, blueberries and many other things are on our dog's menu whenever she can extract them from us.

My dog actually loves bananas.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Our dogs would eat broken glass and carpet tacks if we ate some first.
Tom

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Tom
As an example of scavenging,
our last dog once found a dead bird. It went right down the hatch as my wife screamed and chased her all around. She thought it was supremely tasty on a par with cow poop fresh from the oven.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Tom
I left a beer bottle on the deck
all I found later was the bottom of the bottle

I laid the umbrella of the deck table folded on the deck boards
I came back later …..it was dismantled.....ALL of it

I pulled a blood filled tick from the dog and accidently dropped it
the dog snatched ….and ate it

real dumb dog

Last edited: