• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does your way of living include working for a better world?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I accept the challenge. Watch me. Also, let me know in a few weeks or months how I'm doing. Also, I'm trusting you to do some of the work. You look to me like a person I can trust that way.
I'm the least qualified to monitor any progress.

Reactions: Jim

Jim

Nets of Wonder
Does your way of living include working with other people for a better world?
Do you feel that's a requirement for us?
Up until a few hours ago, I resented people raining on my parade about dreams and visions for a much better world for all people some day. Then I realized that people thinking that way is part of the diversity in ways of thinking that we need for a be-- um ... er ... part of the diversity in ways of thinking that we need for a better world. :D.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
I am not in a position to change the world. People have to have their very own impetus to change or improve themselves. No one can do that for them.

All you can do is send seeds of positive light and hope to people.

But this is Rf, where criticalness is more common than encouragement.

My way of life is for every true love i have and not necessarily for the world at large.

NnamAries

That would be too self-serving a thing to admit, I try to be conscious of how I live tho, and I suppose that is a good step.