• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does your town have any haunted houses?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
This isn't in my city, but the one next to it. Only about a 15 minute drive.

I'm not sure if its haunted or not, or if its just hype.

The house I grew up in was super haunted. It was a light blue ranch style house. Didn't look creepy at all.

Attachments

• 5166d9f731b56.image.jpg
    5166d9f731b56.image.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 2

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hmmm, i don't do ghosts but plenty of peeps do so... Where i live now I don't know of any reported incidents but where i was raised was pretty special in that regard

At least 35 places of reputation. Here are a few...

Samlesbury Hall... The spirit of Dorothy Southworth, referred to as the White Lady, is said to be seen wandering the hall. The bloodstains of an executed priest also appear even though he died in the 16th century.

Chingle hall... At least 16 ghosts are said to haunt it including a group of monks, various children, a cavalier, a chimney sweep, and someone known as The Dizzy Man.

And to me the winner goes to Pendle Hill... Is Lancashire's equivalent of Salem. 12 women (including an ancestor of mine) were accused of murdering 10 people by witchcraft and were hung. Since then, strange people have appeared in photos and people have been strangled by an invisible person. Much more including case notes of the trials available online

Jeremiah Ames

Does your town have any haunted houses?:)Mine doesn't.

A previous town allegedly has one.

I was in escrow to purchase it, and was unaware.
Those were the days when they had NO disclosures.

A real estate agent informed me about it.

I canceled the escrow, and lost my deposit.

I never looked back. Life goes on.