• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
That's so odd to me. I wouldn't even know how to go about finding a Hindu music video. They really have to be going out of their way to do this.

I think they are.

So it's something that you might be looking for on YouTube.

Yes. When I have an interest in something I'll look for music from the culture or genre to add to my music collection. I like and collect all kinds of music.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Your answers are clear and straightforward. What it is you are answering is somewhat less clear.
Just that I agree with where you're coming from in that people should respect other religions/denominations and leave them alone unless asked. I have long resented the "my way or the highway" approach.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Just that I agree with where you're coming from in that people should respect other religions/denominations and leave them alone unless asked. I have long resented the "my way or the highway" approach.
Always, I think, with the understanding that if you post something here, on a public forum, about your religion, you are asking...

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
I have attacks of I'mrightism

That's cute!

Don't we all, though?
Me included (though most of mine is ' I'mleftism')
Maybe I should explain: See, I'm right most of the time...but that means no one likes that and they leave me all alone, so... I'mleft. See?

JUST KIDDIN'!!!

Last edited: