• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does this sounds Good to you ? or Bad ?

chinu

chinu
Suppose this whole universe wouldn't have existed at all. Neither me, nor you, or RF, or countries, or earth, or stars, or skies, everything.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Suppose this whole universe wouldn't have existed at all. Neither me, nor you, or RF, or countries, or earth, or stars, or skies, everything.

Neither. How would it make sense that the human concepts of good and bad would exist in the absence of human existence?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member

Suppose this, suppose that - you are beating the hell out of this word and it's likely to be so peeved! :mad:

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV

I live NOW, so I can only say how I feel NOW and how I feel to die NOW

I am okay to die now

Edit: Sorry for the confusion. I meant, I had a good life, done all the things I wanted, so IF I would die now, I am fine with that. But, I don't plan to die any time soon.

Last edited:

Altfish

Veteran Member

I wouldn't know anyway.

Must admit life is good (in the main) so I would have missed this ... but then I wouldn't have known.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

It wouldn't matter.
So....... no problem.
So...... good.

Hellbound Serpiente

Good. This scenario would undo the horrible things I did to others and horrible things done to me, and horrible things in general.

There is nothing but goodness in a scenario where everything that is agonizing ceases to exist.

QuestioningMind

My existence is a requirement for me determine if something is good or bad. But in your scenario I don't exist, so it becomes a meaningless question.