• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does this game actually exist or is it fake?

Euronymous

SSilence

Does anyone know if this game actually exists or not? I mean, I couldn't find a copy
of it anywhere, and the only footage of it I could find was on this guy's YouTube channel.

The game Petscop was supposedly developed in 1997 by an obscure game company called Garalina; it was supposed to be released on the PlayStation 1 but was cancelled before that could happen, according to this website.

Does anybody have any explanation?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Well, if it is a hoax, then that is some pretty good programming/editing he has there. It makes me want to contact the guy and ask him how to program my own PlayStation 1 game.

it wasn't actually a PS1 game. It was probably slapped together with Unity or similar program on PC, then made to appear as a PS1 game by using video editing. A lot of games have been made like this to coincide with "creepy pastas".