• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does The Traffic On This Forum Decrease When Biden Becomes President?

Does the traffic on the forum go drop dramatically when Biden becomes President

• Yes since the Dem's can do no wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No will stay the same to hype the Dem's progressive policies

• No will stay the same to complain that Biden is not progressive enough.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Traffic won't change because we have enough other things to talk about aside from politics.
After all this site is entitled "religious forums" and until this thread, all the top 10 new threads were not about politics.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Just one personal reflection. Of my 52,378 posts, 23,705 have been last post is the winner and 8,317 have been random/miscellaneous totaling 31,022. I fully intend to keep winning and posting random drivel.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Probably. The right dosent whine as much as the left does. *grin*
To be fair, they take turns.
The right did when Obama was Prez.
And the left, not to be outdone, was inspired by Trump to
whine at such volume that it put Chinese opera to shame.

PureX

Veteran Member
Maybe a little, as the news media will have to find something else, now, to stir the pot and keep people's attention on the advertising.

esmith

Veteran Member
Traffic won't change because we have enough other things to talk about aside from politics.
I guess I should have been more specific.
Title of post should have been:
Does the amount of traffice on the North American Politics section of this forum decrease when Biden becomes President?
And just for you @tytlyf are you saying that Biden becoming President is hypothetical?
You did say that didn't you?

Heyo

Veteran Member
I guess I should have been more specific.
Title of post should have been:
Does the amount of traffice on the North American Politics section of this forum decrease when Biden becomes President?
Well, that could well be so. But I don't expect that to happen before January 21st as ...
And just for you @tytlyf are you saying that Biden becoming President is hypothetical?
You did say that didn't you?
there is still a non zero chance that Trump will cheat himself out of his loss. (Though it is very unlikely.)

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Sorry who is Lyndon Laroche?
I'm old. He was a Democrat popular with college students who just couldn't get himself on the presidential ticket. He had a cult following in spite of his unsuccessful bids for the Whitehouse.

MNoBody

is this the political forum????
I thought it was the religious forum.....hmmm no separation between religion and politics then??? is that what is being suggested?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Probably. The right dosent whine as much as the left does. *grin*
Let's not pretend that "stop the steal" isn't one of the biggest displays of butthurt, ever. Oh, and the crying over masks, closures, and other measures taken to mitigate the pandemic. Let's not forget the snowflake tears that were shed over those who've knelt during the anthem.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Do you think people should be silent if the president they voted for did something they didn't agree with?
That's precisely what they did; pretended their choice was infallible and beyond reproach. They had an excuse for everything Trump did, no matter how wrong or stupid.

It is good to see that the OP has accepted the fact that Biden will become President.

Perhaps traffic will remain the same, but the discussions will be actual substantive political debates where we merely differ in opinion; rather than a collision between Realworld and the “alternate facts” of Trumpworld.