• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does The Traffic On This Forum Decrease When Biden Becomes President?

Does the traffic on the forum go drop dramatically when Biden becomes President

• Yes since the Dem's can do no wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No will stay the same to hype the Dem's progressive policies

• No will stay the same to complain that Biden is not progressive enough.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
I understand the need to get in rabbit punches, but this is a pretty useless poll.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
They'd probably find something to complain about with Biden too after awhile. Where there any presidents people didn't complain about?
Actually, this is what we want. You do not want a large group of people doing mental gymnastics trying to justify the acts of a president they don't agree with. Unlike the last four years...

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Probably. The right dosent whine as much as the left does. *grin*
My friend I don’t mean this post to be an attack on you or your politics, but I follow several American “leftie” YouTube channels and right now they are quite dedicated to showing what the kids are calling “MAGA copium.”
I have never in my life seen such whinging. Not that that’s unique to any political affiliation, but that it’s in abundance at the moment. Even our nightly news is pointing and laughing at them. Like those chumps apparently praying for Trump at polling stations. That was....weird

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
My friend I don’t mean this post to be an attack on you or your politics, but I follow several American “leftie” YouTube channels and right now they are quite dedicated to showing what the kids are calling “MAGA copium.”
I have never in my life seen such whinging. Not that that’s unique to any political affiliation, but that it’s in abundance at the moment. Even our nightly news is pointing and laughing at them. Like those chumps apparently praying for Trump at polling stations. That was....weird
I think of them as the alternate ego of Lyndon Laroche groupies. Young, impressionable, and careless but with vigor.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Probably. The right dosent whine as much as the left does. *grin*

tenor-4.gif