• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does science prove the existence of god?

Rolling_Stone

Could you further explain and support this 'minority view'? I'm interested in, but not quite sure I understand the meaning of, the statement by Sir James Jean that you quoted.
There are many books available to anyone interested: Transcendental Physics, The Self-Aware Universe, The Spiritual Univese, to name a few, and here's one you can download free: http://www.supraconsciousnessnetwork.org/Download.htm

Simple beacuse life is perpetual it gose on for infinity and there is nothing in our understanding of science that will ever match the power of that. The only thing that I have ever read about in any book that discribes this power is this power of god.

The other facts are this movie stars may become famous(They may come in and out of fasion) but the people whom written these books have been followed for thousands of years. (They will never go out of fasion for me)
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Life if extraordinary if you all cant see that when the evidence is right there in front of you. Every where you look on gods given earth (P.S Mans creation is like a grain of sand in the universe in comparison the lord our gods creation)

UnTheist

Simple beacuse life is perpetual it gose on for infinity and there is nothing in our understanding of science that will ever match the power of that. The only thing that I have ever read about in any book that discribes this power is this power of god.
Which God?

A bird, A tree, Water, Earth, Fire, The Sun, The Moon, The Solar System perfectly balanced, The Galaxy, The unevirses, a grain of sand a giant mountian, the wind, the rain, the clouds I could go on for ever. Do you have your eyes open wide shut? If you can't explian without faith in the one god where did all this all came from, who can the people that are distroying what he created.

extraordinary things require an extraordinary creator and if you can accept that you your self as living breathing life form is not and extraordinary thing then you can't see nothing

Rolling Stone I had a look at the link you left this is an understand of what I am discribing. Have a look for this new technology called MRAM this is where humans have discovered how to store momories at a nano level.

What you've got to remember is that everything that humans discover was already there in nature. Nature meaning naturally organically, the thing that controls all of the universes and the galaxies and the solar systems and the atoms that create different types of life forms from microbe to humans. Is magnetic currents and pushes and pulls; magnets are very powerfull but you can't see there fields operating but you can see there affects that they have on the world and everything else.

If you look at atoms forming molicules they look like little solar systems forming.

The is another thing you need to know! Where dose the after life lie? I think it lies in this magnetic current that surrounds all the universes becuase magnets hold memory as dose our brains, now when we pass over so do our memories, all I can say make them happy ones, and nothing makes me happier than to make other people happy and increasing there faith.

UnTheist

A bird, A tree, Water, Earth, Fire, The Sun, The Moon, The Solar System perfectly balanced, The Galaxy, The unevirses, a grain of sand a giant mountian, the wind, the rain, the clouds I could go on for ever. Do you have your eyes open wide shut? If you can't explian without faith in the one god where did all this all came from, who can the people that are distroying what he created.
Do you realize how many galaxies exist in this universe?

Over 100,000,000,000

Guess approximately how many stars are in each galaxy?

Over 100,000,000,000

With countless galaxies and countless stars and countless planets, it is almost guranteed that life will be sustainable somewhere in the Universe.

this just strengthens what I am saying god system is big, bigger than we can all imagine. As you know everything works on a system of balance,

This system has been here since the begining of time and our understanding science has not even scratched the serface. Who are we to say there is no god, not to believe in god is like not to believing in yourself (I believe that there is life else where and the one god created them to because god is good)

UnityNow101

Religious people seem to downplay or deny science and thus "dumb" down their idea of God and His connection to the creation of All. Likewise, many scientific types seem to hype their own knowledge and downplay the role or possibility of Gods existence. Nobody can grasp God's purpose or the way that He has chosen to do things...But nobody can deny that the intricate details that we see in creation can just be some kind of coincidence. I have a hard time with that. At the same time, I cannot deny that evolution could have been the way that God chose to create the All. One cannot discredit or deny either God nor science.

UnityNow101 I am glade to see that you are seeker of the truth and would like to see humans unify. Don't get me wrong I don't down play science I am down playing our understanding of science. First to understand science fully you have to understand that science is also one of gods creations in fact god created science long before we ever existed. So if we would like to continue studding this scientific marvel then we will have to address the problems of the world that we as humans created by using are limited understanding of science to help fix things so that we do not distroy ourselves so that we can get chance to learn more about science. Science is like gods system of creation.

Words are vey powerful and can teach thousands of people but actions speak louder than words, sometimes you have to drawn the line on talk and take action but remember the leason from jesus and keep peace in your hearts and minds as you go on your jorney for making good things happen words can help this to happen. Debate can turn into and good ideas and withs gods will it can be preached and hopfully people will listen and good things will happen.

Debate is dicussion
and
Preaching is speaking the truth when the truth is clearly in view for all to see but preaching only becomes, preaching when there are some whom fail to see the truth, that then turns into debate.

I have made a thread on a "posible solution" to the problems we are having (Have a search) I'm not good with opperating this site yet as I am new.

The word Religion means a way off life that you practice every day.

I like to practice promoting life, peace and good will for all living things every day that is my action and contribution to the world problems.

I try to heal and debate on how to heal so that I can learn more. I don't just talk I also take a step in the right direction, action being movement.

What is it you like to practice Jay?