• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does Satan compliment Jesus?

GCC

I know the title sounds wierd but I actually have a question about this? I lived a very sinful life for the most part. If it was not for the life I lead in the past, I would have never saw the error in my ways and the ultimate path of destruction I was headed towards.

I think that most unfortunately live a life with Satan before they come to know Christ.

Opinion please!

Tzeitel

GCC, God tells us in John 8:44 that "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it".

Psalm 51:5 "Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me".

Everyone is "of the devil" before they get born-again. We are born a sinful people because of the transgression of Adam.

EVERYONE lives a life with the devil before they accept Christ as their saviour. Maybe some sin a little more than others, but there is no difference in God's eyes because "there is none righteous no not one. (Romans 3:10). Before we are saved we are "Christ- rejecters." When we get saved, we are made perfect by Jesus's blood when he died on the cross as a propitiation for our sins.

GCC, if you have accepted Jesus Christ as your saviour you can rejoice in the gift you have received! Your sins have been washed away by his blood and you are going to heaven to be with the Lord forever. He will not judge you on your sins, because they have ALL been forgiven! What matters to him now, is that you seek to obey him and follow his word, and serve him for the rest of your life.