• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does Psalms 91:11 imply guardian angels?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Does Psalms 91:11 imply guardian angels?I think it might.:)
Its a song, not a lecture. I take into consideration what is being sung about. For example "The secret place of the most high" is a lyrical phrase. The real seat of power is not visible but invisible. What we think is weakness or what we think is strength, isn't. So who will be protected by angels? It says it is those who make the LORD their habitation. Nobody else necessarily, will; and it will not be protection from what we consider powerful people. It is protection from leaving the habitation of the LORD. Therefore the angels in this Psalm are the Levites I think or perhaps prophets.

74x12

Primarily it was Messianic prophecy but applies to all who are in him as well. If you're in Christ; then you can claim the Psalm of protection from spirits that bring sickness, disease and other harm; which was for him and is through him unto all who are in him.

Yes Psalm 91:11 is about guardian angels.