• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does Islam have to have a caliph/caliphate?

use_your_brain

It's too much to talk about really and I don't feel like it at the moment. Not to mention it would be off-topic and a debate subject which are a possible violations of the rules. You can start a new thread about it and will get better results.

I know it is a hard question with a hard answer. Many muslims avoid this modest question

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I know it is a hard question with a hard answer. Many muslims avoid this modest question

It is not necessarily hard, and they have the full right to do that if they play by the rules and practice their rights ;)

You can prove your point as per the rules and your right here on RF the way I suggested in my last post.

use_your_brain

It is not necessarily hard, and they have the full right to do that if they play by the rules and practice their rights ;)

You can prove your point as per the rules and your right here on RF the way I suggested in my last post.
then it will still remain a mystery. no answer so far.

Pastek

Sunni muslim
yes it is the accepted answer, they are in war situation, muslims in the conflict area are getting killed by their enemies. Therefore, if they don't kill their enemies then they would be get killed first. The fact is, many muslims strive to come to Syria to join ISIS, are they not afraid of getting killed by ISIS?

Who are the enemies according to you ?

Why don't muslims approve ISIS?
Why do you believe ISIS are wrong?

Is that a real question ?

I suggest you to read the thread i created some days ago, this will answer your question about why the majority of sane muslims don't approve them : http://www.religiousforums.com/threads/clarifications-from-scholars-about-daesh-isis.183993/
http://www.religiousforums.com/threads/clarifications-from-scholars-about-daesh-isis.183993/

If you are a supporter of them you should say it clearly.

sufi62

Sufi with Sunni beliefs and practices
And to make it even better, the verse says "believer" not "Muslim", which covers more than just Muslims.

Agreed. That would include People of the Book. Which makes ISIS look even worse, because they kill Christians and Jews too. Basically, they kill everyone who isn't one of them, and sometimes they kill their own too.

Union

' Fitna is worse than the murder' [Q2.191]

IS , AQ , BH etc. are not only killing innocent people , they are spreading fitnah in the world . Hence they are way more filthy than the murderers .

Union

IS burnt the Pilot to death and according the Qur'an burning people is the old trait of the enemies of ALLAH , swt :

Ankabut :
23 Those who disbelieve in the revelations of Allah and in (their) Meeting with Him, such have no hope of My mercy. For such there is a painful doom.
24 But the answer of his folk was only that they said: "Kill him" or "Burn him." Then Allah saved him from the Fire. Lo! herein verily are portents for folk who believe.

Anbiya :
66 He said: Worship ye then instead of Allah that which cannot profit you at all, nor harm you?
67 Fie on you and all that ye worship instead of Allah! Have ye then no sense?
68 They cried: Burn him and stand by your gods, if ye will be doing.
69 We said: O fire, be coolness and peace for Abraham,

Saffat :
94 And (his people) came toward him, hastening.
95 He said: Worship ye that which ye yourselves do carve
96 When Allah hath created you and what ye make?
97 They said: Build for him a building and fling him in the red-hotfire.
98 And they designed a snare for him, but We made them the undermost.