• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does Hinduism denote Vedic Religion or Religion of Veda/s?

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Did I ever say that they speak for everybody?
The same is true for every sect/denomination under the umbrella term "Hinduism". Right? Please
Regards
Perhaps. But even within Hinduism there are beliefs that are questioned as "true or not."

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
paarsurrey said:
Does one want me to mediate as to who is the truthful one among them? Please
Regards
Yes, please do mediate and let us know which branch of Hinduism is right.
I will just say which particular core belief is correct with reasons and arguments, and any denomination that does not believe it so could correct themselves accordingly after due evaluation.
Right?Please
Regards

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
paarsurrey said:
Regards

I will just say which particular core belief is correct with reasons and arguments, and any denomination that does not believe it so could correct themselves accordingly after due evaluation.
Right?Please
Regards
32ba192e9eb99068a91fd2e8a1e21189.png

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
paarsurrey said:
Regards

Right?Please
Regards
You don't even understand the core beliefs of Hinduism, otherwise you wouldn't make such a statement.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You don't even understand the core beliefs of Hinduism, otherwise you wouldn't make such a statement.
Oh it's easy for him. It's Allah as understood by the Ahmadi group. Now all he needs to do is to highlight in purple the one or two sentence in each of the 1000 page long texts of Hinduism , mix them up, and presto! the Vedas also talk about Allah. :p