• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does God question his existence?

dianaiad

Are you fed up of living?

??????

What????

I was referring to Dr. Johnson's rather famous refutation of Bishop Berkeley's idea that reality is all in our heads. (well, that's what Johnson thought he was saying, anyway) He kicked a stone and sent it flying, saying "I refute it THUS."

Shantanu

??????

What????

I was referring to Dr. Johnson's rather famous refutation of Bishop Berkeley's idea that reality is all in our heads. (well, that's what Johnson thought he was saying, anyway) He kicked a stone and sent it flying, saying "I refute it THUS."
There is the Ultimate Reality of God to be experienced. I have experienced that in fine detail although the Mental Health authorities would not accept the idea that I am God living a human life perfectly and infallibly in carrying out my dharmic existence. I am not concerned about what they think. They visited me last Friday because of my emails and Blogs and allowed me to continue to live freely in the Community, so I have been proven right with what I have determined about God. I have got concrete proof that satisfies me but no one else. I have survived with that knowledge.

dianaiad

There is the Ultimate Reality of God to be experienced. I have experienced that in fine detail although the Mental Health authorities would not accept the idea that I am God living a human life perfectly and infallibly in carrying out my dharmic existence. I am not concerned about what they think. They visited me last Friday because of my emails and Blogs and allowed me to continue to live freely in the Community, so I have been proven right with what I have determined about God. I have got concrete proof that satisfies me but no one else. I have survived with that knowledge.

I...............

see.