• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does God exist....

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Explaination of Surah Ikhlas (ch 112)
http://islamiclearningmaterials.com/tafsir-surah-ikhlaas/

I don't know what is the teachings of Buddha. I am asking, why I should believe the teachings of Buddha?
I never said you should. That kind of comes across the same when people post biblical, quranic, and any other scripture. I'm sure most of us are using our beliefs to help express our points not convert anyone (well, most). In my personal faith, everyone is already a Buddha. There is no conversion and evangalization in Buddhism.

:leafwind:

Arshi

A Buddha is one who has attained Bodhi; and by Bodhi is meant wisdom, an ideal state of intellectual and ethical perfection which can be achieved by man through purely human means. The term Buddha literally means enlightened one, a knower.

How does it prove that God does not exist.
How we'll you know how to live our life ( daily needs, relations with parents,wife, children, neighbors, what to eat and what not, how to behave when sad, tensed, angry,lost something, achieved something etc)
How will you justify that a person should not or stop committing big crimes.
How will you explain the existence of human beings
How will you justify not to sacrifice animals and plants as both have life.
How will you justify to breath, as it kills lots of bacteria (living) during inhale exhale process
How will you justify Jesus (a.s) with capability to heal a sick person, bringing death to life.
How will you justify Prophet Muhammad(s.a.w) being illiterate gave the book Qur'an with no changes/corruption/fabrication yet and many scientific facts which are recently discovered.
How will you justify them to be Buddha who are doing cruel things in this world.
How will you improve my English, as the content of the link you sent is going over my head :)

Arshi

A Buddha is one who has attained Bodhi; and by Bodhi is meant wisdom, an ideal state of intellectual and ethical perfection which can be achieved by man through purely human means. The term Buddha literally means enlightened one, a knower.

How does it prove that God does not exist.
How we'll you know how to live our life ( daily needs, relations with parents,wife, children, neighbors, what to eat and what not, how to behave when sad, tensed, angry,lost something, achieved something etc)
How will you justify that a person should not or stop committing big crimes.
How will you explain the existence of human beings
How will you justify not to sacrifice animals and plants as both have life.
How will you justify to breath, as it kills lots of bacteria (living) during inhale exhale process
How will you justify Jesus (a.s) with capability to heal a sick person, bringing death to life.
How will you justify Prophet Muhammad(s.a.w) being illiterate gave the book Qur'an with no changes/corruption/fabrication yet and many scientific facts which are recently discovered.
How will you justify them to be Buddha who are doing cruel things in this world.
How will you improve my English, as the content of the link you sent is going over my head :)
?