• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does God Exist?

AllanV

what proof besides a possible old fable do you have???

The foundation of the OT [the first 5 books] have said many things that are just not true and it stated many things that did not ever happen.

I would actually sooner keep to a subject that I know.
If the new testament is studied and followed there are some interesting conclusions.

First off the Christian Church does not follow the teaching in the books they read from.

People with mental problems often have an experience that tells them that God is true and this becomes very real to them. This can cause problems and medically it is seen as a hormonal or brain chemistry imbalance. Their personality can be a little screwed up.

This chemistry imbalance seems to shift the persons mind radically and give them a different perspective and belief. Christians still believe about God from their own perspective and their own personalities drive them.

The scriptures talk about inducing mental shifts. This could be a little frightening because it is the mind and you don't want to appear mad to your friends and others. The scriptures even indicate this will happen.

The main problem is a person could unravel their mind and have nothing to balance them. The scriptures state that Jesus perfected a nature that is acceptable to God.
Therefore the mind is able to receive a picture of a perfect nature as something to attain to. This begins small but is fully revealed when the mind unraveling is complete.
This involves giving up all own projects and work for a time.

This is my experience and I have done what has been explained and come back to myself safely, according to me I guess. I am quite relaxed and confident but keep to myself a bit. This experience has not been onerous to me.

When completely transformed God is revealed by energizing the person in a new perfect nature. There is no response to the usual human interaction which is emotional, reactive, aggressive, and we all know the behaviors.

Science is able to show human bonding through brain imaging. There was one experiment that showed a person being subjected to pain and the observer had the same pattern. But it makes sense that when body language, facial expression is read in the mind that chemicals are at play to generate feelings and reactions. There is some interest in peer pressure, mass hysteria etc.

Science is revealing some aspects to aging that indicate life could be prolonged and even show that the body could in theory live forever. Cancer cells replicate differently to ordinary cells which degrade. The idea of immortality has been held for some time and science is now able to investigate.

Could a person get into a state of mind so that there was no chemical response. This appears to have been done by different practitioners in eastern type religions.

The problem with all this is the person. Everyone builds up a resistance to change because of life experience. The mind is set to be the person. The flesh is in charge and all activity is around keeping it that way. People also have an ego and a self that needs to be expressed and maintained. The mind and brain chemistry is held. Every human would have a certain general pattern within certain parameters.

This is all awkward to escape from.

If I read scriptures an overview helps because the way can get lost in an intellectual exercise. The first books were for a different people, a different time, but there are some relevant parts regarding transformation and mind renewal. They seem to show the will contest amongst different people and rebellious bonded reactive behavior and where it leads. From the beginning immortality was lost and man then displayed a different nature.
I reflect on the scriptures as a demonstration of the mind the will and belief. All verging on sorcery and witchcraft.

It is best not to get into disputes about some aspects that cannot be proven personally. I tend toward seeing is believing because that is my work. I look for evidence and move from there. In saying that some people are unable to believe what is being seen and move on to make mistakes.

I am able to verify the transformational experience in the mind. The scriptures regarding this are correct. There just needs to be more people experiencing this to completion.

This could be a repeatable science experiment. My main question is has a technology been built that is a dimensional time shifter and can the mind of ordinary people with stand the energies involved.
Is this what it is about, the biological sensory experience produces a mind that is bound to the earth. The mind has to have an infinite perspective, immortal from mortal to use the ultimate technology.