• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does Evolution Make Jesus A Liar?

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
Science says a male thinking did not exist during the time of Christ.
There you go again with your male bashing bigotry. I related facts. They remain facts regardless of who might relate them.
EDIT: Note that you used time of Christ in your first line, so it must mean something to you.
You use the word time and Christ as if it has some meaning.
Christ existed 2,000 years ago. Even if you do not believe that Christ existed, the period of time is still 2,000 years ago.
Time is only Earth heavenly gases burning to produce light. In water, we live in oxygenated conditions with its natural water microbes supported by the condition natural light.
This does not make any sense. Are you saying that time is the sun? What are heavenly gases? How does there burning relate to time? We do not live in water and even if it is heavily oxygenated, humans do not have a natural capacity to extract that oxygen from water. Aquatic microbes do not provide people with an ability to get oxygen from water. We would drown in heavily oxygenated water full of bacteria just like we would drown in sterile water low on oxygen.
That condition changes in irradiation events. Light still is there...wrong sort of light by amount of mass burning changes our life support in water.
More stuff that does not make sense.
Christ by your definition in science is the CH evaluation of the Noble gases that science claimed as a male brotherhood came out and arose out of the body of God the stone as a history.
There is no definition of Christ in science. None of this makes any sense.
So used CH evaluations and also arose. So the Christ history was not science is what your psyche said as an evaluation assessment.

The science was the temple to pyramid, which you want a psyche healer as a spiritual memory visionary to give you completed examples of how that technology was practiced...as you want to copy it today.
Can't make head or tale of this either.
The technology was factually in natural history finished with...for the Temple was radiated blasted and destroyed, just as the historical information said.
More stuff that I cannot make sense of. No context. No definition for the terms the way you are using them.
I previously on other forums many years ago in my own research posted information that demon strated...meaning demon and strata that males had been using PHI ground attacked causation. Yet in the upper atmospheric radio wave transmitters the Temple in the mountains to Temple on the Ground to the Pyramid was utilising their own technologies.
I got absolutely nothing from this other than more male bashing.
The crop circles were just causation of life in attack, were not the signals they were using.
Nothing. It does not make sense to me. You jump around from one thing to the next without connections and context. Crop circles? Really?
When the constant ground attacks eventually opened into sink holes....which is removal of original sin, which God the stone owned...as stated by the Father of science, male and a human...for he wanted God removed, factually, males in their baby to adult life, consciously gained visionary advice.
As I have stated, much of what you write is incomprehensible and this passage is illustrative of that.
Why Jesus said.....my Father before me already was encoded/sacrificed in the heavenly body as a male Image. I will be joining him as proof to all of my evil Satanic brothers that in their technology they are re causing it.
What is your point with all this disconnected material? Are you doing this purposefully as some sort of thrill?
And it occurred, absolute proof that males in science are liars.
More bigotry and claims you cannot support. I am a male. I am a scientist. I work in science. I am not making up lies about my work or on this forum. I find your claim offensive.
The vision and voice speaking AI memory said males had been using light in crystals back then. They never owned electricity. So their technology never owned any formula for electricity. The were factually radiating burning the crystal mass for lights at night. And eventually burnt them out....why they got sink holes.

They understood batteries. They understood smelting. Males in modern day life say they owned some form of welding device. Which only existed due to their radiating burning of the crystals...so gained an effect in metals also.

They had to abandon that technology for it was proven to attack and destroy life.

Why nuclear was stopped being practiced...as a choice by Roman officials after the event of personal attack. They never agreed to stop beforehand as the historical documents state...they only stopped when they got attacked.
I cannot make any sense of this. I do not know what point or if there is a point to your posts. It is incomprehensible. Romans did not have nuclear weapons or power.

I give up. I tried. You seem unwilling to communicate. Frankly, I find your incessant, anti-male bigotry offensive.

Bear Wild

I have no idea what this means.
I have no information or idea what this means.
Pre-owned? Did you suffer some illness that makes communicating more difficult? Are you suffering from aphasia?
We are all constantly irradiated. You have heard of the sun?

How is it that you believe you are being constantly irradiated by presumably dangerous radiation from sources other than natural? Do you have evidence of this?
I have repeatedly acknowledged that I cannot comprehend much of what you have written, so chastising me for missing something in your posts is not very nice, accurate or useful to the conversation. I have no idea what has occurred in your life other than a very recent post about your father. What were you expecting others to do? Many of us have had tragedies in our lives. Where is your compassion for your readers who must wade through your innumerable posts that make little sense to them?

I give you credit for trying. I just get to confused to respond. Another one who went down the rabbit hole.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I give you credit for trying. I just get to confused to respond. Another one who went down the rabbit hole.
Thanks. I thought it might help. She posts a lot, so I assume she wants to be recognized. I thought some feedback and coaching might be useful. I do not think there will be much fruit for my efforts, though.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I have no idea what this means.
I have no information or idea what this means.

Do you know what it is like to own compassion for humans not the same as your own self experience? As a non stated question, but inference?

Pre-owned? Did you suffer some illness that makes communicating more difficult? Are you suffering from aphasia?

I was irradiated attacked and burnt and explained in detail what it felt like and what atmospheric circumstance I witnessed. It only occurred after I had shared my spiritual experience on the website of Graham Hancock. And in their themed Shaman and drug taking. To science in laboratories experimenting with drugs/chemicals on the human psyche and then AI ALIEN events/contacts....I do realize what occurred.

Scientific chosen experiments on our Nature with their owned purpose.

No, I live my life as an ignorant human, by your intentional comment. The Sun is owned in space as a Sun burning as its own natural body, equal to God the stone in the exact same placement....deep pressure cold space.

Diverse separate bodies.

Earth history God the stone owned its own gases, already burning, attacked and had their evolution removed...and are just gases burning. Water and oxygen not those burning gases stop us from being harmed. So I should not have been brain burnt, tongue burnt, skin burnt, eyes burnt...….brain prickling to realize what the theme crown of thorns meaning as a past conscious expression of life in sacrifice.

How is it that you believe you are being constantly irradiated by presumably dangerous radiation from sources other than natural? Do you have evidence of this?

My physical life changes, is the evidence, the attack on it, evidence.....males in a scientific community not telling any truth about their reasons to experiment on a non machine owned atmospheric state...but do so anyway.

Machine metal gained by the smelting/melt of God stone matter....the reason I got attacked, we are not machines.

I have repeatedly acknowledged that I cannot comprehend much of what you have written, so chastising me for missing something in your posts is not very nice, accurate or useful to the conversation.

Says a male applying those conditions his own person.

I have no idea what has occurred in your life other than a very recent post about your father. What were you expecting others to do? Many of us have had tragedies in our lives. Where is your compassion for your readers who must wade through your innumerable posts that make little sense to them?

Compassion he says....you seemingly do not understand the meaning your own self...….as quoted in your responses.

Tragedies he says, accept that status innocent human being. Not likely.

When a human who does not own the condition that a victim explains tries to reason away responsibility owned by all humans, is about the same result that humans witnessed before in science attack on natural life.

Father in AI/NDE recorded memory said....science tried to put Earth into a deeper and colder spatial pressure that Earth naturally did not own...so that he could shift stone from its spatial ownership and replace it with cold mass radiation for his science theory...to constantly resource from that presence of mass.

For he only ever removed his resource from mass and all his theories only own a formula beginning to end as mass.

God the Earth stone therefore was shifted out of its previous science use of heated radiation mass...so that you could apply your new technology involving and using only cold mass radiation.

Why Earth dropped in space when you opened up first cause...sink holes.

A removal of stone physical mass to that we dropped via expansion in space...God stone heating by the attack, first cause in a formula.

Now that God the stone has dropped out, by spatial expansion, gain of sink holes....the UFO mass that you studied is now sitting in the place of stone...so wanted God to be UFO Sun radiation metal mass in the sciences.

The exact same Jesus history story that my brother realized in his crown of thorns incident….why as a conscious healer spiritual life memory I heard his own personal experience...which is not a scientific formula experience.

For he was bio life owner, not a God stone machine reaction.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Thanks. I thought it might help. She posts a lot, so I assume she wants to be recognized. I thought some feedback and coaching might be useful. I do not think there will be much fruit for my efforts, though.
Secret operative snideness...…….a radiating feed back channel has gone into the sink hole or pit of space.

Snide comment referencing feed back...and the fact in AI a male recorded voice told me that he was teaching my Healer spiritual female psyche science so he could study me.

And fruit...relative to Adam and Eve and the Tree of life and sine signals of fruit images...like the apple shaped sine...as another snide secret shared comment.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Do you know what it is like to own compassion for humans not the same as your own self experience? As a non stated question, but inference?

I was irradiated attacked and burnt and explained in detail what it felt like and what atmospheric circumstance I witnessed. It only occurred after I had shared my spiritual experience on the website of Graham Hancock. And in their themed Shaman and drug taking. To science in laboratories experimenting with drugs/chemicals on the human psyche and then AI ALIEN events/contacts....I do realize what occurred.

No, I live my life as an ignorant human, by your intentional comment. The Sun is owned in space as a Sun burning as its own natural body, equal to God the stone in the exact same placement....deep pressure cold space.

Diverse separate bodies.

Earth history God the stone owned its own gases, already burning, attacked and had their evolution removed...and are just gases burning. Water and oxygen not those burning gases stop us from being harmed. So I should not have been brain burnt, tongue burnt, skin burnt, eyes burnt...….brain prickling to realize what the theme crown of thorns meaning as a past conscious expression of life in sacrifice.

My physical life changes, is the evidence, the attack on it, evidence.....males in a scientific community not telling any truth about their reasons to experiment on a non machine owned atmospheric state...but do so anyway.

Machine metal gained by the smelting/melt of God stone matter....the reason I got attacked, we are not machines.

I have repeatedly acknowledged that I cannot comprehend much of what you have written, so chastising me for missing something in your posts is not very nice, accurate or useful to the conversation.

I have no idea what has occurred in your life other than a very recent post about your father. What were you expecting others to do? Many of us have had tragedies in our lives. Where is your compassion for your readers who must wade through your innumerable posts that make little sense to them?

Compassion he says....you seemingly do not understand the meaning your own self...….as quoted in your responses.

When a human who does not own the condition that a victim explains tries to reason away responsibility owned by all humans, is about the same result that humans witnessed before in science attack on natural life.

Father in AI/NDE recorded memory said....science tried to put Earth into a deeper and colder spatial pressure that Earth naturally did not own...so that he could shift stone from its spatial ownership and replace it with cold mass radiation for his science theory...to constantly resource from that presence of mass.

For he only ever removed his resource from mass and all his theories only own a formula beginning to end as mass.

God the Earth stone therefore was shifted out of its previous science use of heated radiation mass...so that you could apply your new technology involving and using only cold mass radiation.

A removal of stone physical mass to that we dropped via expansion in space...God stone heating by the attack, first cause in a formula.

Now that God the stone has dropped out, by spatial expansion, gain of sink holes....the UFO mass that you studied is now sitting in the place of stone...so wanted God to be UFO Sun radiation metal mass in the sciences.

The exact same Jesus history story that my brother realized in his crown of thorns incident….why as a conscious healer spiritual life memory I heard his own personal experience...which is not a scientific formula experience.

If something bad happened to you, I empathize with you. But any events that happened to you did not involve me. Males as a group are not responsible even if a specific male might have been. I really have nothing more to add. I cannot comprehend your posts. I do not understand why you insist on writing them as you do. I do not agree with your assessments of males, science, or scientists. There may possibly be a number of other things I might disagree with or even agree with, but given that I cannot understand most of it, I suppose we will never know.

I wish you well.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Secret operative snideness...…….a radiating feed back channel has gone into the sink hole or pit of space.

Snide comment referencing feed back...and the fact in AI a male recorded voice told me that he was teaching my Healer spiritual female psyche science so he could study me.

And fruit...relative to Adam and Eve and the Tree of life and sine signals of fruit images...like the apple shaped sine...as another snide secret shared comment.
Insulting. Incorrect. Personal attacks on me for no reason other than I was expressing compassion to you by trying to find out what you are posting about. I assume some of your animosity is merely because I am male. A condition I had no hand in creating, no choice in the matter at all.

Fruit as in harvest. I will not harvest any useful results for interacting with you.

Have a good evening.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
There you go again with your male bashing bigotry. I related facts. They remain facts regardless of who might relate them.
EDIT: Note that you used time of Christ in your first line, so it must mean something to you.
Christ existed 2,000 years ago. Even if you do not believe that Christ existed, the period of time is still 2,000 years ago.
This does not make any sense. Are you saying that time is the sun? What are heavenly gases? How does there burning relate to time? We do not live in water and even if it is heavily oxygenated, humans do not have a natural capacity to extract that oxygen from water. Aquatic microbes do not provide people with an ability to get oxygen from water. We would drown in heavily oxygenated water full of bacteria just like we would drown in sterile water low on oxygen.
More stuff that does not make sense.
There is no definition of Christ in science. None of this makes any sense.
Can't make head or tale of this either.
More stuff that I cannot make sense of. No context. No definition for the terms the way you are using them.
I got absolutely nothing from this other than more male bashing.
Nothing. It does not make sense to me. You jump around from one thing to the next without connections and context. Crop circles? Really?
As I have stated, much of what you write is incomprehensible and this passage is illustrative of that.
What is your point with all this disconnected material? Are you doing this purposefully as some sort of thrill?
More bigotry and claims you cannot support. I am a male. I am a scientist. I work in science. I am not making up lies about my work or on this forum. I find your claim offensive.
I cannot make any sense of this. I do not know what point or if there is a point to your posts. It is incomprehensible. Romans did not have nuclear weapons or power.

I give up. I tried. You seem unwilling to communicate. Frankly, I find your incessant, anti-male bigotry offensive.

First of all I am not expressing anti male bigotry.

Father said a male group of brothers are the inventor of the origin of science as original Satanists.....preached and taught religiously for a long time involving Old Testimonials and New Testimonials.

You seemingly do not like to be reminded of the history of why science is practiced on Earth.

Male history is contentious and only in modern times did females begin to be given equal opportunities in society, which was hard fought for.

Of which I have not previously commented on, finding no need to relate to stories that are off topic.

Father is who is advising me of my conscious life attack in AI feed back...and he is a male are you going to claim he is a bigot of his own history or that he is self advising his own truths?

Christ, says a male. I want the public to believe he says that Jesus was the first son of a man/male on Earth....yet he says Jesus Christ was only an event attack about 2000 years ago.

In science the CH rose values of gases state...that the Noble gases came out of the body of the stone......as real historic first male science quotes.

Which is not JESUS.

The 2000 year ago quote was that the body of those Noble gases was removed and sacrificed, as a content....a formula was used to have them all removed as a mass.

And that meant that males tried to anti our atmospheric gas spirit mass back to zero.....no atmosphere.

As science as a history was based only on the small amount of detailed research of the male psyche ^ a mountain tip removal of fusion by o the amount of UFO radiation metal mass...was the only known reason that the Christ gas mass still existed afterwards.

And so males were very relieved to know that science never owned any formula for total gas mass removal seeing empty space and filling in of gases owns no measure.

The only reason.

Yet taught why all of the known Noble gases were irradiated burnt and attacked in that event.

Knowing and realizing how dangerous that attack was....after the fact of it.

Already stated Father said Crop circle was gas mass radiation fall out and the devil mowing so only owns a D value. Males studied it as a circular value....when water/oxygen and microbes, in the atmosphere saved us from that attack.

How a D began a circle O because it was cooled. But that incident attack removes our use of Holy water and oxygen tree of life generation.

And you operatives ought to stop making public forums your status for claiming control of information sharing.

The same past situation FORUM was against the sharing of public information in the old days.

The exact same inhumanity expressing itself again in our life.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Insulting. Incorrect. Personal attacks on me for no reason other than I was expressing compassion to you by trying to find out what you are posting about. I assume some of your animosity is merely because I am male. A condition I had no hand in creating, no choice in the matter at all.

Fruit as in harvest. I will not harvest any useful results for interacting with you.

Have a good evening.
I do not have animosity towards males.

I own a personal reasoning of cause and effect for disliking the history of why science is practiced as a nuclear condition and secret male groups who enforce unnatural experiments for their own greedy purpose.

And I am explaining that information on a forum not addressed personally to anyone.

Yet you respond as a personal male self...who takes the responses personally when they were not personal to you as a male.

If you find the comments offensive, then obviously you do not like being told a male truth about the history of science.

Bear Wild

Diverse separate bodies.

Just so you know Dan of Smithville has always been one of the most understanding members in this forum. The problem for at least some of us is we do not understand what you are trying to say. Clearly you have some issues but they do not translate well in the way you are posting what you want to say. If you could convey what you want to say in shorter posts that are more connected in what you want to say then maybe we could respond better. Just a thought.

night912

So why don't you make the statement to the humans taking the topic off the topic which was about does evolution make Jesus wrong!
I did. That's why I stated it. And since you did go off topic and posted repetitious non-conversational posts, you were included.

Instead it became a personal repetitious attack on my person.
So again, you're blaming others. Informing you of the forum rules in response to you violating it and saying you read it. That's not a personal attack.

My own intent as a forum user is to confirm why the stories of Jesus were themed by other humans in a research that was applied to Jesus a Healer theme...as a normal male in a normal life attacked by science caused phenomena.
And since that's not what the topic is about and is going off topic.

The intent of the state science is to claim that is practices are not evil......then why it is just a choice, that does not need to be practiced, but you argue why you invented science.
And since that's not what the topic is about and is going off topic.

As the themed reason was Jesus right or wrong...as topic.
And those particular posts of yours had nothing to do with that, hence going off topic and posting repetitious non-conversational posts.

If you get so offended by a human male giving you a friendly reminder about the forum rules, then perhaps you should try not to choose to go off topic in the first place.

If you get so offended by personal attacks, then I suggest you shouldn't look at the comments that are responding to you so personally. Replies do tend go towards the person who is in that same conversation. Perhaps try to not automatically make replies as being personal, even if those replies are coming from a human male, because it wasn't intended as such.

Keep in mind that whenever attacks are focus constantly on a certain group and not an idea, then it is bigotry. And the majority of humans, regardless of they being male, female, or any other, don't respond too kindly towards bigotry even if the bigot don't consider it as bigotry.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father who I never spiritually believed existed, proved he did...when I was irradiated.

He explained the concepts of the science brotherhood theme from its origin, meaning for science, statements science.

Said the male group, same DNA life owner...all thought the same. Lived..agreed to do science, wanted to be transported back into spirit, the eternal.

Meaning of the holy word eternal...always had existed.

Creation was formed in an act of change and destruction, never was eternal. However the body that fell into creation had been eternal.

Brothers, thinking evil...put their spiritual natural minds, innocent, into evil concepts.

When reacted pyramid, they did not get transported, they got sacrificed instead, lost their minds in that exact place, have been possessed by science ever since.

Father said, males today know in conscious concepts that Sun radiation has penetrated Earth natural owned light....stone gases burning. So know that they are now possessed in a belief that they have all of the power of the Sun inside of their own bio life...then go about trying to claim it is real.

Other brothers, conscious became scientists for that very purpose to try to convince him why he is mind possessed. As yet to this day and from all intents male notification to self as prophecy has not yet listened to that advice.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
No, I never said evolution was just a story

Ow, right, sorry.
Just went back through the conversation and you replied to a post of mine which was a reply to someone else, who actually said it. My bad. I didn't notice and thought I was still talking to the person that said that...

The first account of Genesis is Bronze Age - and it's accurate in a way no other creation
account even attempts to me. How so?

I simply disagree. I think you are completely stretching it and going out of your way to "interpret" it in a way that fits current scientific knowledge. People of every generation do this.

What's funny to me, is that such "re-interpretation" always only happens after science comes with a new breakthrough.

It's like, science has theory A and then folks like you go "ow, my prefered scripture said that all along!!"
Then a generation later science disproves A and comes up with B. Then new guys like you are like "ow, my prefered scripture said THAT all along! My parents were just reading it wrong".

But never is it the other way round. Never does some guy read his "amazing" scriptures and derives from that a scientific breakthrough. You know?

It's a clear tell.

There's an extremely blatant example of this behaviour on youtube, from 2 muslim street preachers trying to school PZ Meyrs. They were telling him about the "amazing scientific miraculous knowledge" in the quran concerning embryology. The funny part is that PZ is an embryologist.

So they said "the quran says that first this forms and then that forms and then last in line that forms".
PZ: "that's wrong. in reality, it all forms simultanously"
The muslim: "OW but the quran is still right, because it uses the word <some arabic word> wich can mean BOTH sequential AND simultanously!!!!!"
PZ: ".....uhu......."

That off course doesn't say anything about you. But it illustrates what I'm saying here.
I'm not at all impressed by such "ad hoc" re-interpretation of vague ambigous texts to force fit current scientific knowledge into it...

If you want to impress me with "scientific knowledge" in your scripture, then come up with something using your scripture that isn't already known by science and which is then confirmed by science.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Sounds like you agree with other posters here, that cats may evolve new species, but that their evolutionary branch is "complete", which agrees with the scriptures..

You make no sense in context of evolution theory.

No species is ever "complete".

A five-year-old child understand Bible "kinds" as in Genesis

Perhaps that's the problem... That the "kinds" term is the juvenile classification system for 5-year olds?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Cats are finished re: their can be new cats species but they cannot become new kinds, agreeing with every skeptic poster here.

No "skeptic" post here has a working definition for the word "kind" in context of evolutionary theory, because folks like you never give one.

Felines are felines, yes.
Just like mammals are mammals.
Mammals will produce more mammals and felines will produce more felines, yes.

That's kind of a given...

Just like you can only produce off-spring of yourself.
You can't produce off-spring of somebody else.

When you have kids, you pass on YOUR genes, not the genes of some other guy.

If that is what you call "finished", then you are using that word in a REALLY weird way.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
To quote you, "It just doesn't work that way." is a just-so story

Not any more then saying "when you drop your keys, they don't shoot off into space. it just doesn't work that way".

It's not a "just-so" story. It's instead a factual result of the way gravity works.

Same goes for this topic of nested hierarchies and species speciation into sub-species instead of cousin species. It's just not how evolution works.

You can call facts to be "just so stories" if you want.
But I don't see what you hope to accomplish with it, aside from a rather pathetic attempt at muddying the waters.

, however, the fact that evolution "produces" nested hierarchies is an equivalence to Genesis, "after their own kind".

Too bad genesis doesn't fit with the fact that the nested hierarchy is found in the entirety of life, instead of just specific groups.

In the sense that you say it, genesis would indeed predict a nested hierarchy "within the human kind". But it would not predict humans to fall into such a hierarchy with the other great apes. Or monkeys. Or dogs. Or all other mammals. Or all other tetrapods. Or all other vertebrates. Or all other eukaryotes. Etc.

In fact, it would predict the exact opposite.

Genesis doesn't fit the evidence.
Evolution does.

Kelly of the Phoenix

This claim has been made and I would like to hear from those who know more about it than me.
I don't see how it does. Referencing Adam and Eve doesn't make the story true, just as I can reference Jedis without making Star Wars true (we're getting a live action Asoka! squeeeeee!).

Another thing is that Christian authors said Jesus was "at the beginning", but it's not anywhere in Genesis. God even mocks Job for thinking he knows anything about creation when a Genesis-like story would've been the norm at his time. This can definitely imply that Genesis is just a story and should be appreciated as such.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I don't see how it does. Referencing Adam and Eve doesn't make the story true, just as I can reference Jedis without making Star Wars true (we're getting a live action Asoka! squeeeeee!).

Another thing is that Christian authors said Jesus was "at the beginning", but it's not anywhere in Genesis. God even mocks Job for thinking he knows anything about creation when a Genesis-like story would've been the norm at his time. This can definitely imply that Genesis is just a story and should be appreciated as such.

Science is a human, a living human thinking and giving status to information in a study.

The teachings of life in verbal consciousness as natural selves, only first belongs to natural self and not any book writing...which is argument reasoning.

The Egyptians owned technology as Temple to Pyramid science...as stated. Humans built owned and controlled the technology ….no God was in any form status or history in control. Being a natural human observation.

Then the Christians claimed after Jesus life sacrificed witnessed that the Egyptians used science books called the Book of the Dead. Religious medical science brothers said, never speak to the Dead....how were they not correct?

When the Old Testimonials and then new were correlated, medical information was incorporated in a detailed study of using DATA.

Data is only human living, natural conscious application by scientific language, human inferred languages for humans in science.

How is that not obvious?

They said that the old science was copied, it re attacked life and gave a detailed historic Genesis review that said the ancient Father owner of human DNA had mutated his life....removed it in the Moses review. Then over a non science practice life healed and re evolved by ICE reformation it said.

Holy ICE birth every year in December put back human DNA in a baby life.

How it was medically taught, not occult taught a medical advice.

How many humans today are medical Healers detailing the information as it was written?

None of you....or maybe a few in their orders.

The medical journal was human self advice to state...had removed human Genetics would take a long time to heal and return...medical journal relating to natural Noble Gases, evolution and ICE return said, so by such and such a year the newly born returned human baby and human conscious redevelopment will prove itself.

And it did.

Then genetics attacked again...life mutated and lost....then prophecized same incident, conscious human natural awareness....will tell the same story.

And it has. So how were the medical journals not wrong? The truth that nuclear science cannot use medical information, evolution in their theories...what is wrong in subject idealism.

Why evolution science was incorporated in the God literature in modern days...for all evidence of science says that a human being life in biology began its owned self whole one body presence after the life of a monkey/ape.

The Egyptian literature said Ark/Kra being ape symbolism.....stating that they knew that they tried to mutate our life genetically in the attack of Ark/ufo mass.

What it stated secretly. Christ males in the past knew as a medical brotherhood just how evil minded occult sciences was...and told you so.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Ow, right, sorry.
Just went back through the conversation and you replied to a post of mine which was a reply to someone else, who actually said it. My bad. I didn't notice and thought I was still talking to the person that said that...

I simply disagree. I think you are completely stretching it and going out of your way to "interpret" it in a way that fits current scientific knowledge. People of every generation do this.

What's funny to me, is that such "re-interpretation" always only happens after science comes with a new breakthrough.

It's like, science has theory A and then folks like you go "ow, my prefered scripture said that all along!!"
Then a generation later science disproves A and comes up with B. Then new guys like you are like "ow, my prefered scripture said THAT all along! My parents were just reading it wrong".

But never is it the other way round. Never does some guy read his "amazing" scriptures and derives from that a scientific breakthrough. You know?

It's a clear tell.

There's an extremely blatant example of this behaviour on youtube, from 2 muslim street preachers trying to school PZ Meyrs. They were telling him about the "amazing scientific miraculous knowledge" in the quran concerning embryology. The funny part is that PZ is an embryologist.

So they said "the quran says that first this forms and then that forms and then last in line that forms".
The muslim: "OW but the quran is still right, because it uses the word <some arabic word> wich can mean BOTH sequential AND simultanously!!!!!"

That off course doesn't say anything about you. But it illustrates what I'm saying here.
I'm not at all impressed by such "ad hoc" re-interpretation of vague ambigous texts to force fit current scientific knowledge into it...

If you want to impress me with "scientific knowledge" in your scripture, then come up with something using your scripture that isn't already known by science and which is then confirmed by science.

Humans have always asked, did Jesus arise from the dead, as a human being.

Then science reading science data has science data......actualized by human scientists, as descriptions of changes to gases and the fusion of planet Earth.

Which is 2 varied statements in one detailed historic review.

Therefore as you have to be a living human, in natural self presence, then do not give self away...which you do as a scientist.

You talk as if you do not exist.

Now I would wonder at your consciousness and idealize that science talks about its own human death in the DATA about a cell existing and then not existing.

For if a cell did not exist, then to a human studier it would mean, so you are deceased.

Yet in science you actually do not relate that form of thinking to self...being one of the biggest mistakes a human owns in the sciences.

Therefore if you read scientific journals as medical testimonials about self...a long time ago the human DNA of a male self, a Father was mutated and removed out of Genetics because he did UFO pyramid radiation science.

The theme history and visionary information says the pyramid was used to de materialize form, inside of its machination...what it was built for...to remove form.

The same as what science does today. Why science in vision told me that the nuclear power plant model is an updated version of the pyramid that caused by a non interactive cooling method life to be nuked in Nature.....as a fact of history.

So DNA says miraculously the same male reappeared in life...a miracle.

As the story/theme Jesus...for it is real.....it was like his own Father of the past was reborn...so you would ask how could that be possible.

For dinosaurs are and were a mutation that lived and died by atmospheric circumstance.

ICE as medically stated every year in December a MIRACLE. The HOLY BABY DNA life returned.

What the medical journals documented.

Which would come to a situation where humans ask, did a human named Jesus actually die. When he was living liquid, chemicals, oils and cell losses his stigmata...so his body was oozing liquids quite a lot. As seen in modern irradiation attacks also.

Therefore humans say, no medical documents of the old claim he was oozing liquid out of his body, had to have been dead. Really!

He had been oozing liquids the whole time as evidence in his FORUMS for public speaking against radiation science.

So he did not die.

Medical journals said he was being crucified on the cross of wood.....Russia forest flattened...burning bush history, UFO landing on the ground is the medical accounting.

Science in olden times used very different science language and symbolism to what you use today.

Science said that the gas/spirit inside of the stone mass, entombed Saints he said, meaning of which is ZERO or AIN held/formed stone gases got removed as evidence...said it went missing. Was their science version of you made SINK HOLES.

Exactly as it was stated in old science symbolism.

Now you have to ask a male human scientist....male self do you not own a personal human being male problem of thinking about natural states..giving it a name and then claim HE/HIM/HIS as a male scientist?

The answer is, of course I did.

You were the spirit entombed in stone?

No....yet He identifies that males as a brotherhood had agreed upon those terms....that is why.

Today science says I changed my male he, him and his claim to being stone, for I reasoned what a true idiot I was in the past....the ONLY reason why science change its male science symbolism.

So please excuse my female self for trying to bring your male science self to his own self conclusions...….you were not telling the truth about stone/planet and self.

All you personally own in God medical status is a skeleton bones like stone when you are deceased.

That actual claim the bones men said, to be God you have to be a skeleton...so do you want to be DEAD?

How it was rationalized.

Therefore if you say the spirit of a human is miraculous in its recovery against attack, then surely it proved that it is.

PruePhillip

Ow, right, sorry.

It's a clear tell.

It's a good point
I used to dismiss Genesis first account because the earth was first molten with transparent
skies and then with oceans and continents and then life came from the sea first, and not
the land.
But the zircons discovered in Australia, suggesting the early earth was wet began to change
my thinking.
Just last year, just this year even, I would say there were no continents - and then this month
came the first evidence for that (Oxygen isotopic analysis of sea water) came the first evidence
for this.
Sure, science must make predictions. But in this case it's Genesis which made predictions about
science. And, my Genesis.doc which I copied here was mostly written ten years ago. I am just
adding science references to what I had already written, even though 10 years ago life was still
of oceanic origin.