• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does Bernie Sanders health condition ruin his chances?

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Trump has mental health issues, didn't stop him. Professionally I think Trump has mental health problems that he is willing to not allowed to be diagnosed.

Some people may think our P.O.T.U.S. is mentally unfit to be President, when in reality he's a great American executive leader who just happens to be crazy like a fox. If there were a large sized political unbiased board of mental health professionals who'd objectively test and diagnose our President's state of mental health, I'm confident Donald J. Trump would be more than happy to have mental health tests exude his strong mental health condition. I doubt he has any mental weaknesses to hide. In fact, I believe he should first take an I.Q. test to show everybody how much of a genius he really is.

Last edited:

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Traditionally I would have said no, and I know that it will hurt his chances in the primary. But I am far from being a medical expert. I would like to hear from an unbiased source that does a full medical work up on him.

Who on Trump? He claimed that his doctor said he was in excellent health

sooda

Veteran Member
Some people may think our P.O.T.U.S. is mentally unfit to be President, when in reality he's a great American executive leader who just happens to be crazy like a fox. If there were a large sized political unbiased board of mental health professionals who'd objectively test and diagnose our President's state of mental health, I'm confident Donald J. Trump would be more than happy to have mental health tests exude his strong mental health condition. I doubt he has any mental weaknesses to hide. In fact, I believe he should first take an I.Q. test to show everybody how much of a genius he really is.

LOLOL. Trump is NOT an executive leader.. are you kidding me? Tillerson was an executive leader. Trump is a haywire chaotic mom and pop operation.

Trump has an IQ of about 95.. He lies about that just as he lies about everything else including his net worth.

Why are you so impressed with him? Haven't you ever known any multi millionaires? Some of them are lucky.. Most of them excel in one area.. The pitfall is that some of them think they automatically know everything about everything..and they dazzle people like you. Its a recipe for disaster.

Trump claims that because he went to a military boarding school for high school he knows more than "his" generals. That should have been a read flag.

Trump is a showman and a promoter with a lot of money behind him. He is NOT smart and he is not well educated. Look at his sons, Frick and Frack.. They are truly pathetic.

Bob the Unbeliever

Very Stable Genius .... riiiiigght...

Shad

Veteran Member
I planned on voting for Bernie but since his health scare I’m afraid that with other voters his heart condition may sway Democratic voters into voting for Warren or Biden. Something like Bernie’s condition can happen to a lot of Americans, but I also think when we see a health scare in a potential candidate we question whether they’ll even survive their campaign or the presidency which may seem to ruin our vote.

But what do you think?

It has already been used against him in argument by individuals I have read. Typically along the lines of "his heart can not handle the stress of a campaign. How can it handle Sanders being POTUS". I expect it to be used by politicians if it hasn't already just as Bidens memory issue has been already.

Voter flight could be towards a Dem or even Trump. Some Sander supporter in 2016 voted Trump just to give Hillary and the DNC the middle finger.