• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does being sexual just fad away

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Just as an FYI, the word "normal" means:

"the usual, average, or typical state or condition."

I'm tired couldn't figure out how to word my post...Usually normal varation in human sexual behavor..Better?

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Not sure I would equate frequency with satisfaction either. But no interest in sex I think is not the norm.
Yeah well it's not as uncommon as one might think. 5% of the population is asexual which equals about 300,000,000 people

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
There is no doubt that for many folks the older they get the less interest they have in sexual activities. So can feeling sexual be ignited by choice and is motivation determined by our libido.

Speaking as a 66 year old man in a Poly relationship 2 partner sexual experiences has kept my libido burning, but what about those in a monogamous partnership? are the press correct when they say that many people are in sexless marriages, and if that's correct is there anything wrong with being in a long term partnership that is sexless.

For me I can't imagine being alive and not feeling sexual, even at 66 I still have fantasies of undressing the cute little hottie downstairs who's got a body to die for.

Many of my male / female friends have no interest in sex, is that healthy? or have they concluded that being sexual is only for young folks?

Yeah, getting old sucks for me, my libido and stamina just ain't what it used to be. ....:(

james dixon

Premium Member
When I was very young, I believed love making was for the procreation of children. That’s how I got here as well as my other three brothers and a sister. It was the natural flow of life.

This is how I lived my life; which gave me two sons and a happy marriage; the term “sex” never entered my mind.

Now with my wife gone and my children having children of their own; the need for comfort still exists, so I am here to ask;

Is wanting the comfort of a woman knowing you have no intention of having children in the process a bad thing---

Is this a sin--?
:)-

Trackdayguy

Speed doesn't kill, it's hitting the wall
It seems as though you just come here to brag about your sex life and how you live with multiple partners; one of whom is half your age. To many people this just seems perverted and it's not an achievement having more than one woman. Plenty of men do this. Plenty of women have lots of men. This is a religious based forum. No-one came here to read about your sex life thread after thread. That you appear to feel the need to talk about it all the time to strangers on the internet not only seems weird, it's gross.

WOW, and your a staff member

Trackdayguy

When I was very young, I believed love making was for the procreation of children. That’s how I got here as well as my other three brothers and a sister. It was the natural flow of life.

This is how I lived my life; which gave me two sons and a happy marriage; the term “sex” never entered my mind.

Now with my wife gone and my children having children of their own; the need for comfort still exists, so I am here to ask;

Is wanting the comfort of a woman knowing you have no intention of having children in the process a bad thing---

Is this a sin--?
:)-

Why would it be sin

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
A response for you, not a chance
So I will just assume that you are here to brag about your sex life and constantly remind us all that you have two partners. For some reason you are offended that I have brought this up, even though you mention it in most of your threads. We know now. You need not remind us.

Trackdayguy

So I will just assume that you are here to brag about your sex life and constantly remind us all that you have two partners. For some reason you are offended that I have brought this up, even though you mention it in most of your threads. We know now. You need not remind us.

At know time have I sought to judge you or question your motives, yet as a staff member you appear to incorrectly assume that is a privilege bestowed on you. I would suggest you may want to consider resigning as a staff member until such time as you are able to deal with your own issues which I assume are many instead of deflecting them onto others.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
At know time have I sought to judge you or question your motives, yet as a staff member you appear to incorrectly assume that is a privilege bestowed on you. I would suggest you may want to consider resigning as a staff member until such time as you are able to deal with your own issues which I assume are many instead of deflecting them onto others.
This has nothing to do with my question.

Why do you constantly feel the need to tell everyone about your relationship? There are fora dedicated to sexuality that you could ramble about this on, but you choose a forum for religion. Hearing about your poly relationship is old and by now it sounds like you are just here to brag about it. Talk about something else.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
O my god tell me that isn't true.

Although you did mention something "even more exciting" believe me that will need to be good. In 66 years, I have traveled the world, raced cars, jumped out of light aircraft, had an out the box sex life and been my own boss, so Im struggling to believe what could be better than that.

Other than jumping out of a plane i have done all that to. I think perhaps having children and swimming with whale sharks goes up there too.

What did you race? I used to do track days when i was in the UK with an XKR S and DB S. I once took my car to the Nurburgring in Germany. Fastest lap 8:13.

Trackdayguy

Other than jumping out of a plane i have done all that to. I think perhaps having children and swimming with whale sharks goes up there too.

What did you race? I used to do track days when i was in the UK with an XKR S and DB S. I once took my car to the Nurburgring in Germany. Fastest lap 8:13.

Raising children is a great joy and a lot of stress, swimming with sharks sounds amazing, way to scary for me. Never been to the Ring, what's your favourite part of the track, 8.13 is an exceptionally quick lap must have been in a prepped car with slicks. We ran FF for a while, British Rally Championship and later Formula Atlantic in the US. Some of its better than great sex but not all of it.